Is apparently everyone going out and loading up on Nebular's bot. To be honest this is getting crazy annoying and looks much worse for the game. It might even be the cause of these connect problem everyone is having. I don't mind that a no-crc isn't out, but public updates to the bot should be stopped too imo.
Is apparently everyone going out and loading up on Nebular's bot. To be honest this is getting crazy annoying and looks much worse for the game. It might even be the cause of these connect problem everyone is having. I don't mind that a no-crc isn't out, but public updates to the bot should be stopped too imo.
I think you're all a bunch of lazy *** mother *******. I level'd my char from 1 to 140+ LEGIT. My bagi from 1 to 110 legit. My hunter, well its banned so it don't count. So y'know what, ******* grow some ***** it ain't that hard to level. You can just come join Dekaron-Extreme though..
I think you're all a bunch of lazy *** mother *******. I level'd my char from 1 to 140+ LEGIT. My bagi from 1 to 110 legit. My hunter, well its banned so it don't count. So y'know what, ******* grow some ***** it ain't that hard to level. You can just come join Dekaron-Extreme though..
First of all you posted in the wrong section. Second of all, I have a high lvl character also. Everyone has there own reasons for running bots. Believe me, it a lot faster to lvl without the bot. Understand what you are talking about and If your character is really that high then y you complaining no bots are even near that high so get over it.
I'm not sure if ADHDKiD is flaming me or agreeing with me, regardless he missed my point.
The bots simply make the game look bad, its just the equivalent of hacking publicly in Aqua to me. And like i said, there are bots festering all over Draco now, barely ever saw them there before. If the bots are affecting the servers, it means people can't log on to every server, which means people flood the servers that do work in DF, which affects my leveling =D.
Bots will never stop. Not here, not even in webpages. So what? You can't flame everyone just because you don't agree with them. I believe the country you come from is a democratic one. Use it on the game. You don't like the bots... Who cares?
It sounds like you don't understand what you are talking about... seeing that the bot is totally independent of the no-crc patches. The bot does not require no-crc to run. In my opinion no-crc is fine as long as people aren't hacking in public with obvious things like speed hack and such.
Making Effect World Side? (5165) 02/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies How would I make this code world side so that the world can see the firework or whatever effect i'm doing?
if (Cmd == "/effect")
{
Game.World.Effect = Cmd;
foreach (Game.Character Player in Game.World.H_Chars.Values)
try
{
...
The side effect of No-Crc... 01/01/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Is apparently everyone going out and loading up on Nebular's bot. To be honest this is getting crazy annoying and looks much worse for the game. It might even be the cause of these connect problem everyone is having. I don't mind that a no-crc isn't out, but public updates to the bot should be stopped too imo.
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side 04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies "Sorry non-alpha numberic....."
That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that.
But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.