Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] 4.6.2 CRC Folder!

Discussion on [Release] 4.6.2 CRC Folder! within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/23/2008, 07:51   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orv1979 View Post
I think if we give out the no crc and a dung hack it wud solve alot of problems instead of showing them how to do it. I have had to quit many games because to many noob hackers learn how to hack the game and then destroy it if people could hack only in dungs wud be great but that will never happen people wanna be lvl 130 in 3 days
so please rethink the crc and just take the tuts down of how to hack then supply with dung hack i know resinx wud each time
whoa i never really thought of it that way : o
that might actually work XD

most noobs wouldn't look further then the given dungeon hack to cheat XD

but the ones who "Destroy the game" are those who aren't really noobs and those who are willing to take time to learn how to completely hack the game, so im not sure whether posting the hacks will completely remove chances of ppl destroying the game either, but it seems like a great buffer zone from letting that happen XD
Old 12/23/2008, 19:47   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by orv1979 View Post
I think if we give out the no crc and a dung hack it wud solve alot of problems instead of showing them how to do it. I have had to quit many games because to many noob hackers learn how to hack the game and then destroy it if people could hack only in dungs wud be great but that will never happen people wanna be lvl 130 in 3 days
so please rethink the crc and just take the tuts down of how to hack then supply with dung hack i know resinx wud each time
Quote:
Originally Posted by yggdrasil4 View Post
whoa i never really thought of it that way : o
that might actually work XD

most noobs wouldn't look further then the given dungeon hack to cheat XD

but the ones who "Destroy the game" are those who aren't really noobs and those who are willing to take time to learn how to completely hack the game, so im not sure whether posting the hacks will completely remove chances of ppl destroying the game either, but it seems like a great buffer zone from letting that happen XD
Reluctanlty, i am going to have to agree with yggdrasil . . .
Old 12/25/2008, 06:36   #48

elite*gold: 20
that's exactly how it is with Sparky. Most people call him a noob. He's definitely way smarter than most of us here. He's a dumbass, but at least he's a smart dumbass xD
Old 12/25/2008, 07:57   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
that's exactly how it is with Sparky. Most people call him a noob. He's definitely way smarter than most of us here. He's a dumbass, but at least he's a smart dumbass xD

Sparky is very intelligent, maybe he is a graduated computer engineer, but so what? FFS! he uses his brain being a badass, instead of using it as i would..

If i was him i will just make tons of +9/dils and distribute it in many acc, using various proxys! Than i created a website selling items for real money, and the 60% of the profit goes for me, the rest will go to the ppl who need it the most! U think i would be making a crime there?? I will benefit my self in real money, i know is illegal, but, When u are hacking 2moons, are u playing legal? NO! so what. This is a perfect example of Leadership, there can be a Positive+/Negative- Leader, and they will always be followed by ppl who BELIVE in them, no matter what they do.
Sparky<-----WoW the legendary hacker!! But are this guys always Positive leaders?
Doing what he did, is a perfect example of a guy who just THINKS in him.
Think about it, i think is time for all to use some % of ur brain instead of using ur ***** to think.
Old 12/25/2008, 08:46   #50

My friends and I highly doubt he could do it himself. Think about it. Who would do that to get it ban when you can make another account which can be very high lvl in a few days with full +9s (best gear with gems) and as elbea said sell stuff. Yes you can spam dills and sell it to dill seller website. But all of a sudden he went on and

Bla bla bla this is what you get for banning my acc bla bla bla <--- wtf ya ban that account. If he has the brain to figure out the gm link how he cant figure out he can take advantage of it instead of busting it. As I said, some of my friend and I think hes not the real hacker who made the gm link work. Just some leecher got it off his friend or somehow XD.

But you know what. I would do what elb said XD Make money ^.^
Old 12/25/2008, 09:29   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
My friends and I highly doubt he could do it himself. Think about it. Who would do that to get it ban when you can make another account which can be very high lvl in a few days with full +9s (best gear with gems) and as elbea said sell stuff. Yes you can spam dills and sell it to dill seller website. But all of a sudden he went on and

Bla bla bla this is what you get for banning my acc bla bla bla <--- wtf ya ban that account. If he has the brain to figure out the gm link how he cant figure out he can take advantage of it instead of busting it. As I said, some of my friend and I think hes not the real hacker who made the gm link work. Just some leecher got it off his friend or somehow XD.

But you know what. I would do what elb said XD Make money ^.^
please dont change subject and some1 post this dekaron_no_crc.exe file
Old 12/25/2008, 18:13   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoesteala View Post
please dont change subject and some1 post this dekaron_no_crc.exe file
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Kikichan got infractioned.

Your agitated imperatives are not gonna make people want to release their crc.
It certainly wouldn't make me want to either.
Old 12/25/2008, 18:52   #53

where we find the exe????
Old 12/25/2008, 19:00   #54

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123asroma123 View Post
where we find the exe????
There isn't one posted here.
Old 12/25/2008, 20:12   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noi View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Kikichan got infractioned.

Your agitated imperatives are not gonna make people want to release their crc.
It certainly wouldn't make me want to either.

yes i see..

unfortunetly ..a lot of players in game hack in tomb of bd ..
dragon and deux marble arent there almost all the time..

i think thats the reason why they dont release it to public
Old 12/26/2008, 22:58   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
- Hahahaha, "noob hackers". The game doesn't get patched because of "noob hackers" it gets patched for acclaim's reasons. They're aware that many people hack, and they don't need evidence to know that. Not because there's a hacker in python castle means that the game will get patched. They patch whenever they think its possible. And the last big patch was because of SparkyTheStar. And this last patch was to introduce the Xmas Event.

- So believe me, complaining about "noob hackers" is pretty useless, and its dumb to say that because of them "Acclaim patches the game".
its not whenever they feel like, they receive patches from the korean version, they adapt and implement