[Release] VAC/Non-Aggro for Ranged/Magic Mobs [Tutorial]
Discussion on [Release] VAC/Non-Aggro for Ranged/Magic Mobs [Tutorial] within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
what do i need to change to make is idle i tried serveral times no luck thx helpers
just look at the red numbers
2330,Seetooth Hunter,2,19,116,65652,0,774,1107,10,70,1,6,0,0,0,0 ,0,5,30,30,30,15,14,1.2,9,1,1,cetus_hunter,작성중,0 ,0,0,12010,860,1161,30100,3,1,1,85,85,75,75,3,25,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1749,2120,47,110,0,1690,3000 001,231,0,30,0,100,6036,3000,5,1378,1670,47,110,0 ,1690,3000001,232,0,30,0,100,6037,3000,5,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,464,10,515,28,212,140,418,15,0,0,213,70,1 16,124,117,124,117,104,117,62,507,25,409,55,736,35 ,1012,65,213,60,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
hallo,
first i want to thank aaaaaall who helped to find that things out
second i have a question^^ (yea sry im a noob didnt made sth for this bord but im learning c++ atm maybe i can help in the future a bit) where can i change the range from where the monsters will follow me??? if someone knows that pls post it would be very usefull (i know that you dont use that in open maps but for dungeons it would be very usefull)
sincerely puhb�r
hallo,
first i want to thank aaaaaall who helped to find that things out
second i have a question^^ (yea sry im a noob didnt made sth for this bord but im learning c++ atm maybe i can help in the future a bit) where can i change the range from where the monsters will follow me??? if someone knows that pls post it would be very usefull (i know that you dont use that in open maps but for dungeons it would be very usefull)
sincerely puhb�r
Change the red values to the ones you like. I prefer 99 .
Hello everyone! Was wondering if anyone that has a good working vac is having the same problem that I am having. All melee mobs follow no problem at all! Ranged on the other hand vac but when they get to you they attack! I have followed all the Tutorials and can find nothing that I did wrong! I really would like to be able to enter Crevice but once the ranged mobs come, it is all over! I am sick of doing Crespo C runs and getting 1%! Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone! Was wondering if anyone that has a good working vac is having the same problem that I am having. All melee mobs follow no problem at all! Ranged on the other hand vac but when they get to you they attack! I have followed all the Tutorials and can find nothing that I did wrong! I really would like to be able to enter Crevice but once the ranged mobs come, it is all over! I am sick of doing Crespo C runs and getting 1%! Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Ya the ranged mobs will attack you if they get to 0 distance of you meaning if they stand exactly where you do. Try changing the AI Key to 6 if its 3 or to 3 if its 6. That works for some mobs.
Ya the ranged mobs will attack you if they get to 0 distance of you meaning if they stand exactly where you do. Try changing the AI Key to 6 if its 3 or to 3 if its 6. That works for some mobs.
Thanks man, I will try what you said and post it back here! Have a great day!
Non-aggro mobs [Elyos] 10/15/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies Hey guys,
maybe someone could tell me where to find some non-aggro on lvl 31-34.
My szbot works fine, but my sorc just keeps on pulling two mobs and dies some times. Would be great if someone could tell me a spot :]
greets
Non-aggro mobs [Elyos] 10/14/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies Hey guys,
maybe someone could tell me where to find some non-aggro on lvl 31-34.
My szbot works fine, but my sorc just keeps on pulling two mobs and dies some times. Would be great if someone could tell me a spot :]
greets
60 dng Ranged mobs attack me 11/28/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hi,
in 60 dng Ranged mobs attack me,why?
I test AIKey 3,6,4,5 and the cell_Range is 0
But on 3,6 they attack me with 4,5 the ignore me:confused::confused:
What i forgot to change?
MfG EmEx
Need Help Ranged Mobs 10/25/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies I need help with ranged mobs for example one i've been working on
1502,Penril Hunter,0,27,31,4994,0,154,221,15,70,1,6,0,0,0,0,0, 0,14,40,0,0,0,1.8,3.2,1,1,fenrilhunter,작성중,0,0, 0 ,366,64,101,35000,7,1,2,104,70,50,50,2,18,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,205,2 94,13,31,0,3900,3000001,
All my mob does is stand still does not follow if i attack it , it will not attack me.
Help please! I'll give...