[Release] VAC/Non-Aggro for Ranged/Magic Mobs [Tutorial]
Discussion on [Release] VAC/Non-Aggro for Ranged/Magic Mobs [Tutorial] within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
still having trouble with invalid client... haven't got in once... anyone made it through the invalid client?
You probably wont get past it atm. Before 4.1.0 the CRC Checks were semi-random but now they seem to be almost full-checking, atleast for the monster, info and skill sections. I have not tried it myself however.
Mate, great work that u did. I only have the same problem that all of here. When u said to "delete" a value on the number 14 and then add a value to the 0. I can add the value but my hexeditor doesnt allow me to delete or cut a value, the option exists but is not available and i cant find the option to mark and finally delete 1 value. TYVM
Mate, great work that u did. I only have the same problem that all of here. When u said to "delete" a value on the number 14 and then add a value to the 0. I can add the value but my hexeditor doesnt allow me to delete or cut a value, the option exists but is not available and i cant find the option to mark and finally delete 1 value. TYVM
I don't know why that happens. I can delete any byte in the WinHex as long as it is not in read-only mode. And it has to be highlighted with the mouse. If that doesn't work i don't know how to fix it (but i'll try to find out) .
Mate, great work that u did. I only have the same problem that all of here. When u said to "delete" a value on the number 14 and then add a value to the 0. I can add the value but my hexeditor doesnt allow me to delete or cut a value, the option exists but is not available and i cant find the option to mark and finally delete 1 value. TYVM
Non-aggro mobs [Elyos] 10/15/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies Hey guys,
maybe someone could tell me where to find some non-aggro on lvl 31-34.
My szbot works fine, but my sorc just keeps on pulling two mobs and dies some times. Would be great if someone could tell me a spot :]
greets
Non-aggro mobs [Elyos] 10/14/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies Hey guys,
maybe someone could tell me where to find some non-aggro on lvl 31-34.
My szbot works fine, but my sorc just keeps on pulling two mobs and dies some times. Would be great if someone could tell me a spot :]
greets
60 dng Ranged mobs attack me 11/28/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hi,
in 60 dng Ranged mobs attack me,why?
I test AIKey 3,6,4,5 and the cell_Range is 0
But on 3,6 they attack me with 4,5 the ignore me:confused::confused:
What i forgot to change?
MfG EmEx
Need Help Ranged Mobs 10/25/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies I need help with ranged mobs for example one i've been working on
1502,Penril Hunter,0,27,31,4994,0,154,221,15,70,1,6,0,0,0,0,0, 0,14,40,0,0,0,1.8,3.2,1,1,fenrilhunter,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0, 0 ,366,64,101,35000,7,1,2,104,70,50,50,2,18,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,205,2 94,13,31,0,3900,3000001,
All my mob does is stand still does not follow if i attack it , it will not attack me.
Help please! I'll give...