Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HERE GUYS THIS HOW U DUPE.....

Discussion on HERE GUYS THIS HOW U DUPE..... within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2008, 04:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
it'd doesnt work i tried it last night already.
Old 05/02/2008, 03:00   #17

**** READ CAREFULLY..ONLY WORKS ON A ROLLING RESTART (SERVER ROLL BACKS)
sorry for caps.. Now acclaiming isn't announcing when they do rollbacks..before you use to see this message "hello players, we will be doing a rolling restart in a few minutes on soulbane ....(in 10 minutes......)". Its not the tuesdays server maintenance, but sometimes they might slip one in there who knows.

And dont ask me for my account **** it..if u want buy it 350 USD..lvl 130+ enuff to wear all the new 130's amors. Have a 130+7xbow...and nearly 200m dil...
Old 05/02/2008, 09:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcheater View Post
here people, for those of u who want to dupe....no need to edit anything...
There are times when server do roll backs....

now acclaim isn't announcing when they gonna do roll backs so u just have to catch a server that did and hopefully they will do the other servers...
Now have another person to help u...Trade your items u want to dupe to ur friend and have him log out..while u stay in til u get dc.......Once u log back in..u should have the items and as well as your friends...
I did this like twice but now acclaim isn't announcing so i cant catch them in time but was able to do it once again last night accidently on experiment and was fortunate that they did roll back....

I hate this game now and hope i get ban..I play in abbadon is one of the high lvl hunters in a Neutral guild...*** dam it ban me ....AHHAHAHAHAHAHahha
Thank me later in game.......

its fake, were usually do that...but in 2moons just DC no banned...
in ragnarok BANNED for a month..in RF banned for lifetime..anyways in 2moonsbmr i test it by using 3 pc....its server sided..the dil is client side...i drop dil 1m then send loop the packets..then your dil and log count ..but its client sided....sad.....and the dupe item not working at all, DC and bug report appears...no banned i play and log back no banned anyways..
Old 05/03/2008, 05:03   #19

hey guys i dont know if it really works but ive noticed the roll back and yes acclaim didnt inform players about this .. maybe ill give it a try cause when they make roll back my exp is not affected maybe trading items too...
Old 05/03/2008, 23:18   #20

this is what happens when a rollback occur.. the person that log out before rollback server restarts save what he did. The person that dont log out will lose what he did from a few minutes until server restarts..so here how it goes:

i want to dupe a bow.. now i trade that bow to a friend, he will than log out and save the informations that hes got the bow.. Now i stay until the server restarts and i will lose that information that i traded the bow, which means when server rolls back those few mins i will still have the bow..But also my friend will have the bow too because his informations/logs were saved when he logged out. (once again only works on rollbacks and its no being mention anymore so good luck catching a roll back)
Old 05/05/2008, 09:16   #21

Quote:
**** READ CAREFULLY..ONLY WORKS ON A ROLLING RESTART (SERVER ROLL BACKS)
sorry for caps.. Now acclaiming isn't announcing when they do rollbacks..before you use to see this message "hello players, we will be doing a rolling restart in a few minutes on soulbane ....(in 10 minutes......)". Its not the tuesdays server maintenance, but sometimes they might slip one in there who knows.

And dont ask me for my account **** it..if u want buy it 350 USD..lvl 130+ enuff to wear all the new 130's amors. Have a 130+7xbow...and nearly 200m dil...
yes! it took me 2 days to wait for the roll back. It doesnt work!!! thanks for you idea though.
Old 08/09/2008, 09:19   #22

i could stay log in for whole day without get dc. so how am i suppose to get roll back when i don't get dc? lol. is this a joke?
Old 08/09/2008, 10:50   #23

Are you a joke?
1. When a rollback happens, server shuts down, so you'll dc. If you don't dc, then there was no rollback.
2. Why the hell did you revive a 3 month-old thread?
Old 06/04/2010, 14:38   #24

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
here people, for those of u who want to dupe....no need to edit anything...
There are times when server do roll backs....

now acclaim isn't announcing when they gonna do roll backs so u just have to catch a server that did and hopefully they will do the other servers...
Now have another person to help u...Trade your items u want to dupe to ur friend and have him log out..while u stay in til u get dc.......Once u log back in..u should have the items and as well as your friends...
I did this like twice but now acclaim isn't announcing so i cant catch them in time but was able to do it once again last night accidently on experiment and was fortunate that they did roll back....

I hate this game now and hope i get ban..I play in abbadon is one of the high lvl hunters in a Neutral guild...*** dam it ban me ....AHHAHAHAHAHAHahha
Thank me later in game.......

Does it works with the Maintence?
Old 06/04/2010, 14:44   #25

elite*gold: 100
#Raported for bumping up old threads..2008
Old 06/04/2010, 14:53   #26

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
#warned
Closed Thread