Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BMR no aggro script

Discussion on BMR no aggro script within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 04/17/2008, 10:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzampzzz View Post
invalid user txt.do not proceed!!!grrrrrrrrrrr
What are you talking about.. works 100% for me.
Old 04/18/2008, 13:26   #32

no works
see
Old 04/18/2008, 13:32   #33

works 100%...thx man.
Old 04/21/2008, 03:15   #34

works nice thanks
Old 04/21/2008, 05:17   #35

great work. but got some prblem with it. the mobs are attacking after every time i attacked them, i almost got killed. LOL is this just normal???

great job btw, can u work for a hack that a noob can go to lv l130 map??? tnx ^^
Old 04/21/2008, 05:26   #36

we
Old 04/21/2008, 05:27   #37

WANT TO SELL MY LVL 102 SUMMONER IN ABADDON
PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD NEEDED!!PM ME FAST!!!
Old 04/21/2008, 08:54   #38

to ALL LOVELY NOOBS!!!

PLEASE.. we BEG u.. if you do not know how to modify data.pak.. so just forget about it. Because for those who know how to change it, they should have keep their profile **** low.. we will not repeat the same mistakes again.. that is.. "LURE ALL AROUND THE ******* MAPS!!!"... sighz.. never, we will not to that again.

PLEASE ... either you dont get us into trouble or dont get yourself into trouble if you amend it wrongly in data.pak resulted "AUTO BAN" ... thank you.
Old 04/22/2008, 02:21   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzampzzz View Post
invalid user txt.do not proceed!!!grrrrrrrrrrr
Thats WinHex Register Key related. Get a new one and u shud b fine
Old 04/22/2008, 02:25   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilx82 View Post
to ALL LOVELY NOOBS!!!

PLEASE.. we BEG u.. if you do not know how to modify data.pak.. so just forget about it. Because for those who know how to change it, they should have keep their profile **** low.. we will not repeat the same mistakes again.. that is.. "LURE ALL AROUND THE ******* MAPS!!!"... sighz.. never, we will not to that again.

PLEASE ... either you dont get us into trouble or dont get yourself into trouble if you amend it wrongly in data.pak resulted "AUTO BAN" ... thank you.

Tired of seeing you post the same **** over and over all the threads.... If your so 'NOT n00bish' make a **** Vak Script for Dungeons ONLY. Then no one would be seen Vak'ing.
We all got your point already... NO hacks for n00bs (proly that will include you).

Can some 1 bust his *** for double posting.. the guy is copy/pasting the same **** text everywhere.

*flame on*
Old 04/22/2008, 05:14   #41

For some reason it's giving me a gameguard error and i can't fix this now plz help O_O

This is the error - Error has occured while running GameGuard. Please send an email to with *.erl files attached from the 2moons GameGuard Folder.
Old 04/22/2008, 10:52   #42

im having problem in extracting files to Winhex, cuz im getting WHS file insted the file that is yellow gear in picture and i extracted it succesfully and not this whs files. pls help me, im nooob
Old 04/22/2008, 22:45   #43

problem

they close all server for new update of BMR......
ur immortal scripts is in the end?

i have no more account to try that script..
can i unbun my other account and how can i do that?

ty
Old 04/24/2008, 02:56   #44

Is this still working. I'm trying to get it to work for me.
Old 04/24/2008, 19:48   #45

all, the server maintenance was mostly on the hardware side, this script is still working. You will however need to edit your data.pak for vac/wall. The mobs will still hit you if you don't edit the monster.csv, mostly range mobs. This script is mostly for you to run around without making the mobs aggro.