There are plenty of sniffers out there that will allow u to do all this steps on ONE single PC
As to the method described above: if the server indeed doesn't record if your failed/successed your + then I don't see why this method wouldn't work. It's pretty basic packet editing after all which I have seen in plenty of MMORPG's. Too bad the Dekaron EU closed beta will end tomorrow so I don't have lots of time to test this out
well...i dunno about this sounds like it would work...but wouldnt be hard to **** up and waste a **** load of dill though since I have an extra pc I'll see if i can test later on tonight and see what i can come up with.
*I tried it...but couldnt get it to working,so maybe i done something wrong..but prett sure i done it right...however dill and argates wasted.
there are so many packets sent. Any help how to know which is for the fail/success? Like those dil sellsers are constantly spamming the chat so those are also recorded when i start logging packets in wpe. How to know which is the packet I want?
1. Can this work with 2 completely different computers in two completely different houses?
2. When I start up CCProxy it gives me the messages that ___ Proxy could not be started. What do I do to fix that? =|
pretty cool thats why banned my mage
hahahahaha becarefull GM appears directly where you are...
banned for what?
------
i think this method doesnt work actually because the server decide between success and fail. Maybe u can edit the view but after relog the item goes away. Chisee did u tested or just posted from somewhere?!?
i havent tried it but i thought if we can see all the packets on the 2nd computer wouldnt it also show packets that dont represent the fortification, ex. msn, yahoo and since we are connected to the game there will be more packets coming and going other than just the fortification ones like the spam, or other things happening around us, so how do you figure out which ones are fail and which ones success
Underground with UCE 08/14/2010 - Kal Online - 15 Replies Anyone know how to do it? :bandit:
underground 12/24/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies sup. is it me or you just cant go ug nowadays on int server?
<- getting expelled :<
Going underground 05/02/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies I am going crazy and nutz to figure out how i did this :D does anyone knows?? because it comes in handy in pvp or trying to hide from higher lvls check it out... if anyone knows the glich pls tell..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/salshahri/ Sette0000.jpg
Uce Underground 10/18/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies Hi,
ich habe schon überall nachgelesen und mir 13x das video angeschaut !
doch ich finde beim 2. die ziffern nicht.
man soll beim ersten mal wenn mal coordinates eingegeben hat die letzten 4 ziffern eingeben und dann first scan machen.
beim 2. auf den hügel gehen und dann wieder coordinates eingeben,
soll man dann die ganze letze reihe eingeben ?
oder nur die letzten 4 wie beim 1. mal
und dann sollte man auf next scan clicken aber bei mir kommt da dann nix wieso ?
Frage: soll man beim...