i havent tried it but i thought if we can see all the packets on the 2nd computer wouldnt it also show packets that dont represent the fortification, ex. msn, yahoo and since we are connected to the game there will be more packets coming and going other than just the fortification ones like the spam, or other things happening around us, so how do you figure out which ones are fail and which ones success
on proxycap you can choose just dekaron.exe as the program. This will narrow down the packet a bit. However, when I record packets for fortifying, there are still so many packets being recorded. I am unable to put a finger on what is the thing I need.
on proxycap you can choose just dekaron.exe as the program. This will narrow down the packet a bit. However, when I record packets for fortifying, there are still so many packets being recorded. I am unable to put a finger on what is the thing I need.
You are right. I am not going to try this method until we will know how to decrypt packet stream. You fortify in town, there are many players, and your client receives tons of packets about other players. No way to find fortification related packets in encrypted stream until you find a way to decrypt it and understand packet type IDs.
Wondering, has anyone actually seen xCoCaKoLax char or his items at all? Cuz I can always post like releasing +20 items, but you guys will never learn how to cuz bad english.
well most of us haven't seen his awesome *** like stuff but i really believe him. why? he's contributed so many hacks we've got right now. the best of his work is the bypass which still works as of right now. theres more but my stomach hurts and i gots to use the restroom. :P
Underground with UCE 08/14/2010 - Kal Online - 15 Replies Anyone know how to do it? :bandit:
underground 12/24/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies sup. is it me or you just cant go ug nowadays on int server?
<- getting expelled :<
Going underground 05/02/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies I am going crazy and nutz to figure out how i did this :D does anyone knows?? because it comes in handy in pvp or trying to hide from higher lvls check it out... if anyone knows the glich pls tell..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/salshahri/ Sette0000.jpg
Uce Underground 10/18/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies Hi,
ich habe schon überall nachgelesen und mir 13x das video angeschaut !
doch ich finde beim 2. die ziffern nicht.
man soll beim ersten mal wenn mal coordinates eingegeben hat die letzten 4 ziffern eingeben und dann first scan machen.
beim 2. auf den hügel gehen und dann wieder coordinates eingeben,
soll man dann die ganze letze reihe eingeben ?
oder nur die letzten 4 wie beim 1. mal
und dann sollte man auf next scan clicken aber bei mir kommt da dann nix wieso ?
Frage: soll man beim...