Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] PINK monsters for PIXEL boots

Discussion on [Release] PINK monsters for PIXEL boots within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/07/2008, 02:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
@ Tomslucky7

After you extracted PINKmonster_v0.1.rar by Right Clicking → Extract Here, it would of created a usa folder, simply copy/paste or cut/paste to your 2moons data directory

@ delvis

Im using and using GG Rev 1059 as I think later GG revs have this patched, so you will have to find a thread on either emulating your own GG (Gamegaurd) server, or try the later by CosmosTunes

@ maui1911

I found this happens with me too, although not as often as you are experiencing it.
I do notice the auto text pops up when other white text is shown in the chat window area, although I do catch it randomly but rarely posting text while fighting MOB.
I solve this problem which can lead to some suspicion by leaving it in either guild or party chat.
I am having the same issue. It start saying "wtf *******." "wth bla bla." It will kill a monster and it just stop searching for pixels. The skills will continue to run and after a while, it starts seaching for pixels again.

I am not sure why this is interfering with the Moonbot.
Old 01/07/2008, 06:58   #32

So, Is anyone else having troubles with this?
I've gotten it to work sure,
But sometimes monsters wont change colors.
Other times it only turns pink if the camera is really close.
Etc...
Any ideas?

FYI: I am currently in progress of doing the zoom hack.
Old 01/07/2008, 22:16   #33

I was wonderning when someone would come out with this. Tempted to refine MoonBot a bit more.
Old 01/07/2008, 22:19   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui1911 View Post
After I installed the pink skins, moonbot is acting weird on me. Every time it attacks a mob now, it types something in the line of "die *****", "wth dude" (etc). Then it attacks the mob, and then pauses for like a few min.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is this just an 'option' or hotkey I exedently enabled .
Heh I put that in there because it would do that whenever it saw a purple name (they attacked you or someone near you) to make the character more life like. The only way it will do this is if you see the purple color of an agro character in game.
Old 01/07/2008, 22:30   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro View Post
Heh I put that in there because it would do that whenever it saw a purple name (they attacked you or someone near you) to make the character more life like. The only way it will do this is if you see the purple color of an agro character in game.
haha, so now every time it sees a purple/pink mob it wil do that
Old 01/08/2008, 02:00   #36

can someone tell me how i would do the zoom hack for castor 2nd fl?

each time i would change it and enter the game my game would crash
plz someone help
Old 01/08/2008, 06:06   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui1911 View Post
haha, so now every time it sees a purple/pink mob it wil do that
No, that would only be true if the mobs were purple. He probably had a purple character on the screen at the time or was using such a loose tolerance.
Old 01/08/2008, 07:03   #38

im also having a little trouble setting the zoom for "den of Norak" i can do it in denebi and other places but a little trouble in norak
Old 01/08/2008, 12:15   #39

can someone give me a link to zoom hack i cant seem to find it thx in advanced
Old 01/08/2008, 12:23   #40

okay i extracted the pink mobs thing to my desktop then i copied pasted it to c:/programfiles/acclaim/2moons/data but when i loged into the game the mobs where the same color. btw am i supose to have a usa file alredy in my 2moons data ? cause there wasnt one till now
Old 01/08/2008, 12:51   #41

please dudes read a bit more that would answer most of the questions.

the path must be "2Moons/data/usa/texture/monster"
Old 01/08/2008, 13:01   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
please dudes read a bit more that would answer most of the questions.

the path must be "2Moons/data/usa/texture/monster"
yes i under stand this cosmos but i do not have the file "usa" in there to begin with therefore it cannot overwrite any data thus- cannot change the color of the mobs- if anyone can help me u get a big thankie XD
Old 01/08/2008, 13:15   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatwonguy View Post
yes i under stand this cosmos but i do not have the file "usa" in there to begin with therefore it cannot overwrite any data thus- cannot change the color of the mobs- if anyone can help me u get a big thankie XD
1° download Pink Monster archive
2° open with winrar
3° what will you see? "usa"
4° extract "usa" file to 2moons/data
Old 01/08/2008, 13:22   #44

its just an folder which can easy created
Old 01/08/2008, 13:54   #45

@Gyro
Quote:
I was wonderning when someone would come out with this. Tempted to refine MoonBot a bit more.
Please do.
Your BOT works great with PinkMonster and Zoom Hack, is it possible for you to up a tweaked version without the auto texting?
Could I please have your source file to explore AutoIt scripting? I would like to learn from it, no offence if you dont want to.
I just want to learn somthing so I can return somthing back to the community.

Quote:
Thanks for the explaination.

@kingbadman
Quote:
im also having a little trouble setting the zoom for "den of Norak" i can do it in denebi and other places but a little trouble in norak
I just noticed a new post by thatwonguy, regarding a ZoomHack release for 2Moons?
Are you using this particular program?
If this helps I still use the Hex Editor routine:
  • Offset 3713EF10
    or thereabouts
    Code:
    2,Den of Norak,norak.map,norak.mol,norak.mel,norak.mac,Map2_NorakNPC_02_Norak.csv,3.5,[B][COLOR="Blue"]20[/COLOR][/B],1,10,88,12,50,50,0.5,0,90,light_norak.txt,water/skyCube_no=.dds,75,norak.pre,58,17,10,15,0,20,15,1,-0.5,0,0,3,60000,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,..ShareMap2_Norakm002.mal,..ShareMap2_NorakMON_02_Norak.csv,..ShareMap2_NorakNPC_02_Norak.csv,,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,Dead_Front_Supply,0,0,,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,1,1,0,200,PCLevelCapDefault.csv
  • Taking note to the bold 20 in blue, which is the zoom out value, change this to 40 or more if need be.

@thatwonguy
Quote:
can someone give me a link to zoom hack i cant seem to find it thx in advanced
Was there a Zoomhack release of some sort for 2moons?
Here is an old EPVP by HellSing Ownage
CLIMBATIZ touches base a bit on changing View Range / Clip Range Hack values using a Hex Editor
Quote:
okay i extracted the pink mobs thing to my desktop then i copied pasted it to c:/programfiles/acclaim/2moons/data but when i loged into the game the mobs where the same color. btw am i supose to have a usa file alredy in my 2moons data ? cause there wasnt one till now
No, originally there was not a usa folder there before, but now you should have it there after dumping the extracted usa directory from
Also just check with Lizardman MOB in Denebe as they skin very good to notice that skinning has taken place as some MOB look like they have not been skinned.
I know for a fact so far that Mofos and Water Reapers aint got any pink skin, but it really sounds like that you possibly have dumped the usa directory in the incorrect path.

Once again 2Moons/data/usa/texture/monster

Now some questions from me if anyone can help:
  • Any very good, very beginner tutorials on scripting in AutoIt
    Video guides would be nice
  • Have thoughs .tpack files in data\texturepack\monster got anything to do with some MOB not displaying a full bodied pink skin?
    or is it just combining two skins, one from the pink directory and one from the data.pak, are they clashing? - Is there a program to open these .tpack files?

'Thanks'