Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] PINK monsters for PIXEL boots

Discussion on [Release] PINK monsters for PIXEL boots within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/06/2008, 06:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
yes i know that. after i unzip it then what do we do. if i delete my data folder the game wont work> thx
Old 01/06/2008, 06:53   #17

ok i figured it out.
Old 01/06/2008, 07:04   #18

anyone no what the hex color is for this pink?
Old 01/06/2008, 08:21   #19

Quick guide:
  • Download
  • After the download has completed, extract the contents using Winrar.
    If you don't have Winrar a link to this application is in the code box below
  • Right click PINKmonster_v0.1.rar » Then select Extract Here
    This will extract a folder named 'usa' containing another folder called 'texture' which contains another folder called 'monster' which then contains 809 .dds files that are the texture files for 2moons monsters. » usa/texture/monster
  • You will be asked for a password before extraction which is pink_by_ceh430
    Copy and paste this password in the password dialog box
  • From here simply copy the usa folder to your 2moons data folder and you are done!
    Your default path should be C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data

FAQ:
Updated 10 Jan 2008
  • Do I need a unpacker to unpack data.pak for PINKmonster?
    No
  • Moonbot was working perfect before this!
    You still need to capture the new decimal values (colour values) of pink
    Values I use are 16713215, 14746367, 16753916 and 16456692
  • My character randomly types 'Die Bitch','wtf stop' and other things, whats up with that?
    To resolve this simply select Guild or Party chat, so the text won't go out locally.
    This is part of the Moonbot script by Gyro with his intentions to make moonbot seem more realistic when someone is being PK'ed close by (Scanning of the purple text) so when this colour decimal presents itself that script is going to execute, could be picking up that shade in the pink.
  • Some MOB do not skin correctly, they are either slightly skinned or not, especially when zoomed out or using a zoomhack!
    This has been resolved by namek303 and thenewguy24
    please link

Questions for ceh430:

Hi mate, first thanks for sharing your pink monster skins, I am new to this stuff and have no idea how to do these things.
  • Can you turn off the shading for the pink skins, so as to have just one shade of pink? solved
  • Can you skin the armours pink as well? solved
    Or can you PM me some tips on how I can get started in helping with the pink monster skinning project?
  • Have you figured out why the data.pak textures over rides the textures folder we dumped in after changing maps? solved
Thanks.

ceh430 README for PINKmonster_v0.1.rar
Code:
#################<<<2moons>>>>###################
####PINK monster edition for PIXEL based boots #############
####made by ceh430################################

version 0.1
- it's buggy, some monster texture load directly from data.pak 
  when you rezone, then you need restart client to load pink
  texture again.
- some monsters you can see in armor without pink, that's because
  i don't edited monsters armor, only their "body" :)
Winrar 3.71
Code:
[URL="http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar371.exe"]Winrar[/URL]
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2008, 11:04   #20

After I installed the pink skins, moonbot is acting weird on me. Every time it attacks a mob now, it types something in the line of "die *****", "wth dude" (etc). Then it attacks the mob, and then pauses for like a few min.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is this just an 'option' or hotkey I exedently enabled .
Old 01/06/2008, 13:06   #21

Received Thanks: 1,992
its nice but sometimes the monster are normal -.-
Old 01/06/2008, 13:22   #22

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by maui1911 View Post
After I installed the pink skins, moonbot is acting weird on me. Every time it attacks a mob now, it types something in the line of "die *****", "wth dude" (etc). Then it attacks the mob, and then pauses for like a few min.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is this just an 'option' or hotkey I exedently enabled .
Jeah i have the same when a player comes near me...But i think its the moonbot that is causing this =)
Old 01/06/2008, 14:10   #23

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
Questions for ceh430:

Hi mate, first thanks for sharing your pink monster skins, I am new to this stuff and have no idea how to do these things.
  • [1]Can you turn off the shading for the pink skins, so as to have just one shade of pink?
    [2]Can you skin the armours pink as well?
    Or can you PM me some tips on how I can get started in helping with the pink monster skinning project?
    [3]Have you figured out why the data.pak textures over rides the textures folder we dumped in after changing maps?
Thanks.
Hey all, i dont have much time that week but im still working on it
1.yep turn off the shading i think its possible but i must find it first
here is 8737 files in 334 folders ONLY with textures soo this is place where search
2. its not hard to change armors,weapon,etc but it looks like some monster using same "weapon skin" as player so if i make armor and weapon what monster use, you can see some player with pink weapons,armor too but its not impossible
3.no but im working on it, because its a key "know how" why the data.pak textures over rides the textures folder

edit:
btw i use this setting

[Color]
1=12845279
2=9109684
3=12976370
4=16646399
[Search]
Tolerance=2

you can set bigger tolerance because there is no other pink stuff ingame, so tolerance is also answer for shade
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2008, 16:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevow999 View Post
Jeah i have the same when a player comes near me...But i think its the moonbot that is causing this =)
yeah, its supost to do that to players, but I get it with EVERY mob :<
Old 01/06/2008, 19:59   #25

i cant find the folder called USA under data.. am i missing it?
Old 01/06/2008, 21:11   #26

thanks for all the help guys. it really has helped. ok i got the files extracted correctly. as the monsters are pink now. my question now is. im using moonbot 0.1 and it appears to be patched. the bot moves on the desktop but when im in game nothing happens. what bot are you guys using? thanks again.
Old 01/06/2008, 21:57   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomslucky7 View Post
just extract the rar in the data folder, it will make the USA folder itself..,
Old 01/06/2008, 22:23   #28

@ Tomslucky7
Quote:
After you extracted PINKmonster_v0.1.rar by Right Clicking → Extract Here, it would of created a usa folder, simply copy/paste or cut/paste to your 2moons data directory

@ delvis
Quote:
thanks for all the help guys. it really has helped. ok i got the files extracted correctly. as the monsters are pink now. my question now is. im using moonbot 0.1 and it appears to be patched. the bot moves on the desktop but when im in game nothing happens. what bot are you guys using? thanks again.
Im using and using GG Rev 1059 as I think later GG revs have this patched, so you will have to find a thread on either emulating your own GG (Gamegaurd) server, or try the later by CosmosTunes

@ maui1911
Quote:
After I installed the pink skins, moonbot is acting weird on me. Every time it attacks a mob now, it types something in the line of "die bitch", "wth dude" (etc). Then it attacks the mob, and then pauses for like a few min.

Quote:
yeah, its supost to do that to players, but I get it with EVERY mob :<
I found this happens with me too, although not as often as you are experiencing it.
I do notice the auto text pops up when other white text is shown in the chat window area, although I do catch it randomly but rarely posting text while fighting MOB.
I solve this problem which can lead to some suspicion by leaving it in either guild or party chat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2008, 23:03   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
I solve this problem which can lead to some suspicion by leaving it in either guild or party chat.
allright, im gona try this and hope it works

edit: I'm afraid this didn't work for me, now it just types it in guildchat/partychat.
Old 01/07/2008, 02:36   #30

hello. thx for the help again. you guys are awesome and your not rude because im a noob. i got the emulator and the bot is working wonderfully. my question is. with the bot writing spamming all the cuss words. won't that be a dead giveaway for a GM. it basically says that " hey look at me. i'm botting because i keep spamming the same thing" anyway is there a way to turn this off or do i not worry about getting banned? thx guys.