Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MoonBot

Discussion on [Release] MoonBot within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/28/2007, 15:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdragon View Post
guys can someone tell me why even with the correct color the bot continues hitting aoround the screen in circle?
You probably used a pixel that is located on the terrain.
Old 09/28/2007, 16:00   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Luke View Post
what is that with the colors? what for clolors I need white? red? or from monster? please say it me
You want to either use colors that are on the monster only, and not in the environment or you can use the red color or the green color of the name (white wont work for obvious reasons).
Old 09/28/2007, 16:04   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro View Post
You probably used a pixel that is located on the terrain.
no man i've used a pixel of the green name.. and the Color Finder shows me a ligth green color ^^

can u send me plz your moonbot.ini file with correct information for killing green mob?
Old 09/28/2007, 16:05   #34

also I Must lvling by low monsters or by high monsters? hmm thats ****
Old 09/28/2007, 16:13   #35

Quote:
no man i've used a pixel of the green name.. and the Color Finder shows me a ligth green color ^^

can u send me plz your moonbot.ini file with correct information for killing green mob?
If your using the light green you need to be on guild chat so you dont pick up the green text in your chat box......

Also to the person above you can bot on any color mob as long as you can find unique pixels for them. You can only bot on red or green mobs if you want to use the NAMES as the pixel.

I have said these things in the thread already...
Old 09/28/2007, 16:25   #36

so I say it so what come in color 1 and what come in color 2 and ........ tell it me pls
Old 09/28/2007, 16:29   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Luke View Post
so I say it so what come in color 1 and what come in color 2 and ........ tell it me pls
Please read the thread..... You detect the colors you want to look for on the mob and put them in there.

I usually try to fight in areas with 2 types of mobs and find 2 colors unique to each mob.

Also if you think its ****, then don't use it. That simple.

I am 8x and I get over a level a day using it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2007, 17:33   #38

you understand me.. I want to use it but I canīt good english =) I need is of german =)) I can a little bit english but all canīt I read
Old 09/28/2007, 17:34   #39

Quote:
If your using the light green you need to be on guild chat so you dont pick up the green text in your chat box......

Also to the person above you can bot on any color mob as long as you can find unique pixels for them. You can only bot on red or green mobs if you want to use the NAMES as the pixel.

I have said these things in the thread already...
yes u said it and i did it. I've done everything but it still continues hitting like it doesn't detect any color
Old 09/28/2007, 17:39   #40

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
yes u said it and i did it. I've done everything but it still continues hitting like it doesn't detect any color
h t t p://thekickback.com/rickroll/batman.php?titlename=/my_pics_02/
Old 09/28/2007, 19:19   #41

Works perfectly. Thanks Gyro!!!. All you have to do is follow direction and it works fine.
Old 09/28/2007, 19:21   #42

Quote:

What do you mean it continues hitting?
Old 09/28/2007, 19:21   #43

i dont get it at all... plz help me .. you think you can post a video tut?..plzzzzz
Old 09/28/2007, 19:36   #44

Quote:
What do you mean it continues hitting?
hitting the ground, it clikk not on the mobs but on the ground (and this with a ligth green color ^^)
Old 09/28/2007, 19:45   #45

what really surprises me is GG didint patch this autoIt tools. i tried the software is good.. the tricck is getting the right colors but with patient is not that hard..

@Gyro i apreciated ur work and the credits of it are inside the porgram so what u did u know where.. i hope it doesn repeat again and again good work

btw: good news.. emulation is possible100%. so if by any way this gets patched well i already have a backup of the realserver files of gameguard so i suggest u guys make urs ? or let me know if u need me to post it i believe we are in 1059.

GabXxX out
Closed Thread