what are the chances of getting baned now doing this bug? and using monster editor? has anybody on this post gotten banned for doing it? and how long have yall been doing this bug?
I then finish the maze, enter the shrine, run past the 2 sasquatch+1 skeleton knight, talk to goddess statue, examine + '' destroy stone seals '', run back into lobby and repeated 10x. Yet the statues didn't replicate.
Anyone know for a fact that this bug is still working? i've tried it several times where i have NOT spawned in the maze exit (2nd portion).
[Guide]Nunvice Frizkhan Tutorial 04/25/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies This guide is a guide I wrote for my guild website, so I decided just to share it here.
If i messed up on anything let me know or if there are any questions also just say something
Picture support coming soon...
I am making my own guide. Thats right, handwritten, original content.
1. Enter the instance.
2. Once inside, proceed to go killing the spider in the main lobby.
3. Next, Click to enter the underground monastery. However, instead of clicking to enter, Click "do not sing the...
Nunvice? 10/29/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies UH... Guys, ive done a run in nunvice, just for fun, to remember good old times... And I noticed that the frizkhan bug doesn't work. Does it work to you guys?
Nunvice Bot ^^ 05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies anybody got it? also im new to botting ha so dont flame plz =] if its already on here and called something else