Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins)

Discussion on Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2008, 01:17   #91

elite*gold: 196
Or simply go and buy a new router...
Old 04/22/2008, 18:18   #92

elite*gold: 0
Does this still work for 2moons?? they stopped advertising that you will gain *** amount of coins..

anyone checked lately?
I would but trying to get seg to 59
Old 04/23/2008, 02:33   #93

Well, this is kind of useless if Acclaim stops the coin-rewarding system. You most likely can still use this to get the OMG new fruits.
Old 04/23/2008, 07:28   #94

You people are down right stupid..

At no point is there a check for the mac address.. just use a stupid proxty and get a new ip..

It is truely sad when you make something far more complicated than you need too..
Old 04/28/2008, 05:59   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceNomad View Post
You people are down right stupid..

At no point is there a check for the mac address.. just use a stupid proxty and get a new ip..

It is truely sad when you make something far more complicated than you need too..
You sure are 'down right stupid'.

Reading a few pages of the thread would have revealed to you that many people have tested the alternate IP theory without success. Turns out 2moons checks the mac address from the computer that has the game running, using the windows-set mac address. This is actually very simple. If you find changing your mac address complicated, more complicated then setting up a proxy, then there is something wrong in that head of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nop0x90 View Post
Or simply go and buy a new router...
Someone hasn't updated their firmware.

And changing it on the router doesn't work. 2moons checks internally, from the computer where the game is being played. It does not check externally.
Old 04/28/2008, 14:45   #96

dont under stand this oO. i have to make new account ??
Old 04/28/2008, 15:47   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.dk View Post
(To use this to steal acclaim coins, copy your referral link off the 2moons site, save it. Log out of your main account on the site. Change your MAC(see guide), then use your referral link to make a new account, and play with that account to the required level. Easier in 9dragons is what I personally find).

This is intended for stealing acclaim coins. It is possible in the future that Acclaim might start checking ip addresses also, if this happens I will make a guide that shows you how to force a specific program (dekaron) to use a desired proxy.

Why is this usefull? A lot of people think its difficult to change your MAC adapter address under a windows platform. This is very untrue, and is a general concensous among newbie/ameteur computer users. In fact, it is simple to change your mac address within Windows - even easier on Linux. This guide however, is for windows. (Guide assumes you have SP2)

1) Right-Click My Computer. Goto Properties.
2) Click on the Hardware Tab, then click on the 'Device Manager' button.
3) Press the (+) sign next to "Network Adapters".
4) Right click on the network adapter that you wish to change the MAC address of, and goto properties.
5) Click on the Advanced Tab.
6) There should be a "Network Address" Option on the list that appears in the advanced tab. Click on "Network Address".
7a) The Adapter's MAC address will appear in the 'value' box, displayed to the right of the list. It will be a 12 digit Layout, With each byte ranging from 0-9 and A-F.
7b) Change the adapters MAC address to whatever you desire, within the range of 0-9 and A-F. Click ok on the bottom of the window
8) Now the Device Manager should be in view. Right click the network adapater that you just edited, and goto 'disable'. Wait for the Window to refresh. Once it does, right click the Adapter again, and goto 'enable'.

And there you have it. You have changed your MAC address quickly and easily. Once you have done it a few times it will become clockwork, and will only take a matter of seconds. No tools required, it is a simple user operation.

(This mini guide was written by me, Matt.dk. All Plagurists will be shot on sight).

German translation of the above guide, translated by deinemama123123:
Matt, I get to step 6 and under advanced tab there is no network address.
I have property on the left and value on the right.

In property I have 4 choices

Flow Control
LinkSpeed & Duplex
QoS Packet Tagging
Wake On Setting

Any clues to where I go from here?? ty
Old 04/29/2008, 06:25   #98

I had done all the steps and i have changed the mac address...how can i steal coins?plz tell me ...
Old 05/01/2008, 14:08   #99

i cant change mac address,no option for that
Old 05/01/2008, 17:49   #100

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
i tried everything.. from changing ip adresses (got 2 internet connections at home) to mac-adress cloning.. nothing worked.
are you sure that they don't check the characterss if they are played more than just lv 20?
Old 05/05/2008, 02:38   #101

elite*gold: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.dk View Post
Someone hasn't updated their firmware.
Wrong, it's the newest. It hasn't even been released for european version of the router yet :/
Old 03/12/2009, 01:53   #102

What is a MAC? Oh....My bro will change it tonight when my Dad gets off of the computer around like...11, 10?
Old 03/12/2009, 05:47   #103

OLD TOPIC (From 05/04/2008 to 11/03/2009)

CLOSE PLZ...
Old 03/12/2009, 08:06   #104

elite*gold: 20
lol ppl are always so dumb ? -.- they don't even check the dates LOL
Old 03/12/2009, 15:09   #105

Received Thanks: 3,355
people are people...

+Closed
Closed Thread