Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dead by Daylight
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chods cheats are scammers dont recommend

Discussion on chods cheats are scammers dont recommend within the Dead by Daylight forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
chods cheats are scammers dont recommend

ive been having issues with my game crashing on inject and they have delayed it for a month and then banned me off the forum after going back and forth AND THEY DIDNT REFUND ME EITHER i cant even get the cheat to work and they banned me and dragged it on i have all the screenshots would 100% not recommend fkn scammers
Old 03/29/2024, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 14
Can be understable he not refund after used key.
About your problem, next time check STERN. Software easy setup and undected since 2 year.
Have a nice day, and hope next time all will be fine for you.
Old 04/03/2024, 11:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Elite View Post
ive been having issues with my game crashing on inject and they have delayed it for a month and then banned me off the forum after going back and forth AND THEY DIDNT REFUND ME EITHER i cant even get the cheat to work and they banned me and dragged it on i have all the screenshots would 100% not recommend fkn scammers

Def A user issue Ive used chods cheats and had no problems with it if i ever cheat on dbd i use chods cheats and its amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2024, 17:42   #4

nah they fully scammed and kept telling me to wait until they fixed the ''issue'' then banned me out of nowhere it was 100% them and i never was able to use the cheat either as it would crash on inject
Old 04/04/2024, 15:02   #5

BRUH WTF THATS JUST NOT TRUE I HAVE BEEN USING CHODS CHEATS FOR YEARS YOU ACTUALLY RETARDED DRONE BOT LOOOOOOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2024, 18:16   #6

Hello Wobbul!

Your purchase has been refunded, so stop spreading false information and slander.

Old 04/06/2024, 03:00   #7

Chod-Cheats are definitely not scammers. I have purchased from them several times in the past and they have been around for a long time. I hope this thread is closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2024, 15:54   #8

elite*gold: 78
yep, can vouch for chods also. for sure no scammers. been using them on and of for different games over years now.
for sure a user issue^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2024, 05:12   #9

If you accuse someone of something, provide information and pictures. Yelling in the public makes you look like a fool.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2024, 13:45   #10
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,791
Feel free to report this post when you're ready to provide proof for your accusations.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread