Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chods cheats might be detected?

Discussion on Chods cheats might be detected? within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Chods cheats might be detected?

Used yesterday and saw that i got banned today with only esp active.
On the forum i see that there are also other ban messages like this:

The cheat is now listed as OUTDATED even there was NO update today.

Anyone else got banned? Moderator did not reply to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2021, 22:13   #2

BF2042 had a 7G update or something, that's probably why it's outdated. As far as detections, some users say they got banned before the update, could have been manual though. Anyway, in case they have actually been detected, I wouldn't be surprised tbh, 4 of their EAC cheats got detected in the span of less than 2 weeks according to their status page's detection dates. I consider them a mass seller provider and wouldn't trust their security measures, especially since their BF2042 cheat is being sold for like 40$ and they probably have hundreds of users by now.
Old 12/03/2021, 23:06   #3

Idk,but we dont know what other do this player,if this use only chod or something other,im playing like 4/5 h every day with chod,and im not banned,if the cheat got detected,all be banned,so i personaly think this player have something other
Old 12/04/2021, 02:06   #4

elite*gold: 294
Hey,
we have about 800 users, and only had about 10 ban reports so far. Check our customer discord and you'll see that most of them are fine.

We are aware that as a public provider it is more likely to get detected and harder to stay under the radar. But i have to say we also had times where some of our eac cheats were ud for almost a year. And some of them had no detection at all so far.

We try to safe as possible but in the end it's always a risk you take when using cheats.
If you want the absolute maximum of security then a good invite only provider with a limited amount of customers is probably the only way to go.
Old 12/04/2021, 03:22   #5

Using chods since 180h in BF now, no ban. And i rage pretty hard ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 04:55   #6

Using chods 2042 since it came out. 70 sniper kills per game minimum and my account is fine. No way it's detected. Chods is great
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 05:01   #7

elite*gold: 73
Using chods 2042 since 14 days whitout ban and i rage hard
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 08:40   #8

I also rage hard since beta release, no ban.
It's not detected, it's not related to raging, only 1% got banned. So most likely the bans a due to user error - using other tools, not restarting their PC after cheating in other games, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 11:59   #9

Hello
I am the person that reported the 1 hour ESP only ban
I got banned rather quickly and thought it was strange so I reported it cause, you should, right?

Anyway, I made a new bd2042 acc and with using a spoofer I’m now at 10 hours played with no issue at all.

What happend was most likely just a bad injection from my part. I was also using a cheat for Halo infinite and did NOT restart my PC before jumping into bf2042.
The cheat I used for halo is also rather public.

I have used Chods for 6+ months off and on in different games and not once have I been banned
This thread is taken far out of context since not ONCE did anyone say that because of the bans it’s most likely detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 18:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuzxp View Post
I was also using a cheat for Halo infinite and did NOT restart my PC before jumping into bf2042.
The cheat I used for halo is also rather public.
It's always best to restart after using a cheat/spoofer, I learned this the hard way.
Old 12/04/2021, 18:44   #11

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
BF2042 had a 7G update or something, that's probably why it's outdated. As far as detections, some users say they got banned before the update, could have been manual though. Anyway, in case they have actually been detected, I wouldn't be surprised tbh, 4 of their EAC cheats got detected in the span of less than 2 weeks according to their status page's detection dates. I consider them a mass seller provider and wouldn't trust their security measures, especially since their BF2042 cheat is being sold for like 40$ and they probably have hundreds of users by now.
Which 4 cheats got detected?
Old 12/04/2021, 21:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Which 4 cheats got detected?

The ones highlighted in red color, they're recent detections. It was also around that time (Late October) when EAC had a major update as far as I know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 21:03   #13

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
https://ibb.co/s9kvDR4

The ones highlighted in red color, they're recent detections. It was also around that time (Late October) when EAC had a major update as far as I know.
Ah okay thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2021, 11:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelhachem View Post
Used yesterday and saw that i got banned today with only esp active.
On the forum i see that there are also other ban messages like this:

The cheat is now listed as OUTDATED even there was NO update today.

Anyone else got banned? Moderator did not reply to me.
My friend used chods and got banned too. I am curious to see if others are still getting banned. Do you know how to get unbanned on BF?

I believe bypass method was bad to begin with?
Old 12/14/2021, 12:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterBlower View Post
My friend used chods and got banned too. I am curious to see if others are still getting banned. Do you know how to get unbanned on BF?

I believe bypass method was bad to begin with?
As far as I know, once an account gets banned for cheating, is permanently banned.