Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stay away from Kernaim DayZ cheat

Discussion on Stay away from Kernaim DayZ cheat within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stay away from Kernaim DayZ cheat

#removed
Old 03/27/2024, 11:40   #2

Quote:
You March 27, 2024 9:38 AM

Bans are caused because the cheat is crashing and its giving me a blusecreen, Not to mention that the cheat uninjected itself while mid game and i have it all on proof
Sounds more like a skillissue and not a issue on Kernaim end.
Old 03/27/2024, 11:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogott View Post
Don't really know what does that have to do with anything but yeah ok a skill issue, that's what the new customers would like to hear.
Old 03/29/2024, 00:46   #4

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogott View Post
a skill problem does not cause a blue screen, generally it is a software problem :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2024, 16:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiwawa67 View Post
a skill problem does not cause a blue screen, generally it is a software problem :/
In my experience it's more of a reading problem, most installing and attempting to use the cheats but never reading the setup guides and doing things incorrectly, resulting in countless issues from the user's end. This might not be the case here, but in some if not most cases it really comes down to the user's negligence in following instructions.
Old 03/29/2024, 17:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
In my experience it's more of a reading problem, most installing and attempting to use the cheats but never reading the setup guides and doing things incorrectly, resulting in countless issues from the user's end. This might not be the case here, but in some if not most cases it really comes down to the user's negligence in following instructions.

I understand what you're trying to explain here but there is no way for the cheat to work unless if the user had to do all the guides and troubleshooting topics, Now that I have read it all and applied it step by step the cheat works but when it comes to in-game crashes(Un-injects itself) and bluescreens that can get you banned that is 100% a software problem, I've been here for too long to tell the difference between a cheat that is worth the price and a cheat that is totally out of competition and kernaim is way out of the list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2024, 17:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiwawa67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferasoh View Post
I understand what you're trying to explain here but there is no way for the cheat to work unless if the user had to do all the guides and troubleshooting topics, Now that I have read it all and applied it step by step the cheat works but when it comes to in-game crashes(Un-injects itself) and bluescreens that can get you banned that is 100% a software problem, I've been here for too long to tell the difference between a cheat that is worth the price and a cheat that is totally out of competition and kernaim is way out of the list.
So be it, there are plenty of other providers you can use that might suit you.
Old 03/30/2024, 11:29   #8
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,791
Feedback belongs into the sales thread in the black market.
Keep in mind to read the feedback rules at the very end of every thread when inside the blackmarket.

#closed
Closed Thread