Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban from server because of Cf tools

Discussion on Ban from server because of Cf tools within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Ban from server because of Cf tools

Hello everyone, I was playing dayz a few months ago and used a hack and got one of my accounts ban, two days ago I went into a server a popular one and one of the admins ban me because some Cf tool said that from my pc there was an account that was banned, I did not even get the chance to play with my new account with no bans, but because my other account was banned, somehow with Cf admin tools they could see that I had another account that was banned, My question is Is there a way to prevent them from seeing this? Does that mean I would never again be able to play Dayz? Thank you in advance.
Old 05/03/2021, 03:13   #2

Buy a spoofer, Problem solved.
Old 05/04/2021, 16:12   #3

Where is the problem? You used a hack and got banned. So everything worked out well. A ban is the logical consequence to using a hack. But I have a solution for you: this will let you keep hacking, item spawning and godmode:
Old 05/06/2021, 09:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa291 View Post
Hello everyone, I was playing dayz a few months ago and used a hack and got one of my accounts ban, two days ago I went into a server a popular one and one of the admins ban me because some Cf tool said that from my pc there was an account that was banned, I did not even get the chance to play with my new account with no bans, but because my other account was banned, somehow with Cf admin tools they could see that I had another account that was banned, My question is Is there a way to prevent them from seeing this? Does that mean I would never again be able to play Dayz? Thank you in advance.
The easiest way is to install a fresh win10 with a new Steam Account. And then u have to get a new IP or use a VPN.
Old 05/05/2022, 04:34   #5

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coday View Post
Where is the problem? You used a hack and got banned. So everything worked out well. A ban is the logical consequence to using a hack. But I have a solution for you: this will let you keep hacking, item spawning and godmode:
Look the website you are in dumb
Old 05/05/2022, 08:36   #6

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Look the website you are in dumb
He is only here to advertise his videos and occasionally trying to get cheaters back legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa291 View Post

Pretty old thread but I will answer it for anyone looking for an answer:
DayZ rarely HWID bans. Be sure that your ban is a server ban and not a Global BattlEye ban (its only for DayZ). CFTools tracks your IP so if you have a ISP with static IP you would need to use a Proxy/VPN. They also share a ban list so if you are banned on a server, you might be also banned on other servers which use the ban list.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2022, 08:42   #7

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
He is only here to advertise his videos and occasionally trying to get cheaters back legit.

Pretty old thread but I will answer it for anyone looking for an answer:
DayZ rarely HWID bans. Be sure that your ban is a server ban and not a Global BattlEye ban (its only for DayZ). CFTools tracks your IP so if you have a ISP with static IP you would need to use a Proxy/VPN. They also share a ban list so if you are banned on a server, you might be also banned on other servers which use the ban list.
They track mac and all the **** too, to bypass CFF Tools i change my IP and use a VPN on server, so link me with random accounts and admins just ignore me
Work most of time, just dont login on old account again
Old 05/05/2022, 14:17   #8

Quote:
and occasionally trying to get cheaters back legit.
Yeah I'm a helpful person ;D
Old 05/26/2022, 15:46   #9

So guys, I recently got banned from a big server on Day Z and they share there ban list to everyone

Whats the best way to get back on Day Z playing ? Not even on that server, just other good ones.

Thinking VPN and Fresh steam account ?
Old 05/27/2022, 02:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHarmsworth View Post
So guys, I recently got banned from a big server on Day Z and they share there ban list to everyone

Whats the best way to get back on Day Z playing ? Not even on that server, just other good ones.

Thinking VPN and Fresh steam account ?
You need a new steam account. Obviously with a different name. Good would be one with a few levels and maybe 2-3 trash games on it in case your account gets reviewed again by some admins.

You also need to make sure that you dont have a static IP by your ISP. You can simply check that by restarting your modem. If you get a new IP you got dynamic IP and then you are fine.
Old 05/27/2022, 12:36   #11

Quote:
You need a new steam account. Obviously with a different name. Good would be one with a few levels and maybe 2-3 trash games on it in case your account gets reviewed again by some admins.

You also need to make sure that you dont have a static IP by your ISP. You can simply check that by restarting your modem. If you get a new IP you got dynamic IP and then you are fine.
Hey dude, thanks for the reply, I PM'd you as well as you seem to know quite a bit, I hope you dont mind,

So no need to spoof my mac address's etc ?

Cheers
Old 05/27/2022, 19:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHarmsworth View Post
Hey dude, thanks for the reply, I PM'd you as well as you seem to know quite a bit, I hope you dont mind,

So no need to spoof my mac address's etc ?

Cheers
At best keep it here. No you only need to change your IP. The only thing the CFTool tracks is your IP. It can be that if you have high stats again that some admin checks your account and might find a connection, but that would be only manually.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2022, 20:17   #13

Quote:
At best keep it here. No you only need to change your IP. The only thing the CFTool tracks is your IP. It can be that if you have high stats again that some admin checks your account and might find a connection, but that would be only manually.
Okay so you are saying 100% if I get:
1-New Steam account
2-Change my IP

I will be able to play them servers again ?

Would it be worth me changing my Server Address range completely ? or leaving the server address as is and then just changing the last number on the ip ?
Old 06/23/2022, 17:08   #14

Quote:
I got a new steam account and changed my IP and somehow the server still knows its me [rearmed] in this case i dont have a clue how. do i need a fresh win10 install ?
Old 09/16/2022, 21:53   #15

can CF tools track what accounts you have logged into on your google chrome browser? and link that way? only ask as after changing my ip and new account i went into steam on chrome and it was logged into the banned account havent actually joined any servers on new account as of yet just wondering if im gunna beed to change iP again or if its too late

Tags
advice