Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dayz servers without CFTools

Discussion on Dayz servers without CFTools within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dayz servers without CFTools

Anyone give us a list of dayz servers without cftools??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recovering after a multi-server CFTOOLS ban
01/10/2024 - DayZ - 9 Replies
Hey I messed up using my product after months(forgot to change my fov) and wiped 3 guys at once which i knew would be shortly followed with a ban. This server was one of the big ones and this put me on the list and every server i try to join I am banned from. I've got a new steam account, new IP, is this all i need? Is there anyway to stop them linking your banned alts to you? Thanks in advance:D
Again banned from CFTools
01/05/2024 - DayZ - 1 Replies
//
Bypassing CFtools ban (Dayone Severs)
08/21/2023 - DayZ - 5 Replies
Iíll be as detail oriented as I can to explain my issue here. Iíve been banned on Dayone servers trying to join with new acc and ip and keep getting tagged. I have gotten several accounts now some fresh and some with a high lvl steam and couple hundred games and what not on them so called legit accounts, with a couple hundred hours in dayz. I have completely revo uninstalled steam, changed my ip from my isp and also used a residental proxy. Deleted All files in C:\Program Files...