I’ll be as detail oriented as I can to explain my issue here. I’ve been banned on Dayone servers trying to join with new acc and ip and keep getting tagged.
I have gotten several accounts now some fresh and some with a high lvl steam and couple hundred games and what not on them so called legit accounts, with a couple hundred hours in dayz.
I have completely revo uninstalled steam, changed my ip from my isp and also used a residental proxy. Deleted
All files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\Config
I just reinstall dayz on new account and use residential vpn/ip, if you are using a popular vpn/not residential ip then its obvious or easy to catch you. Also don't re-use usernames or profile pictures. They can only link you via similarities to other accounts, there is nothing on your system they can trace, they don't have the permission/accessibility to do so.
If you somehow don't know residential = real ip not vpn ip
But good luck to you!
I’ll be as detail oriented as I can to explain my issue here. I’ve been banned on Dayone servers trying to join with new acc and ip and keep getting tagged.
I have gotten several accounts now some fresh and some with a high lvl steam and couple hundred games and what not on them so called legit accounts, with a couple hundred hours in dayz.
I have completely revo uninstalled steam, changed my ip from my isp and also used a residental proxy. Deleted
All files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\Config
make sure steam and all it's data in %appdata% and all other locations is fully clean. make sure your using a spoofer that actually spoofs everything needed, ideally a reputable DayZ supported spoofer. don't use past usernames and most importantly, use MysteriumVPN and pick servers marked with R, I have been banned multiple times via DayOne and Rearmed and that residential VPN and GOOD spoofer and correct cleaning of your system will give you 0 issues!
make sure steam and all it's data in %appdata% and all other locations is fully clean. make sure your using a spoofer that actually spoofs everything needed, ideally a reputable DayZ supported spoofer. don't use past usernames and most importantly, use MysteriumVPN and pick servers marked with R, I have been banned multiple times via DayOne and Rearmed and that residential VPN and GOOD spoofer and correct cleaning of your system will give you 0 issues!
Hi, can I contact you in any way and for you to help me clear out my dayz files
make sure steam and all it's data in %appdata% and all other locations is fully clean. make sure your using a spoofer that actually spoofs everything needed, ideally a reputable DayZ supported spoofer. don't use past usernames and most importantly, use MysteriumVPN and pick servers marked with R, I have been banned multiple times via DayOne and Rearmed and that residential VPN and GOOD spoofer and correct cleaning of your system will give you 0 issues!
Hey, did you mean Mysterium Dark? It has option to choose manually ip with R (residential). New MysteriumVPN 2.0 doesn't have it. Do you think when I have dynamic IP it will last or is it better to get residential proxy from this MysteriumDark? (It is working with MysteriumDark, but the currency keeps declining and needs to be topped up and dynamic IP is for free).
make sure steam and all it's data in %appdata% and all other locations is fully clean. make sure your using a spoofer that actually spoofs everything needed, ideally a reputable DayZ supported spoofer. don't use past usernames and most importantly, use MysteriumVPN and pick servers marked with R, I have been banned multiple times via DayOne and Rearmed and that residential VPN and GOOD spoofer and correct cleaning of your system will give you 0 issues!
mysteriumVPN is absolute dog ****, speeds are ******* pathetic, im on 8gb download + upload, use mysterium i get like 5-10mb on both
everything like:
use revo
reinstall windows
never login into banned acc etc.
is **** just use residential/isp proxy and fresh acc, this is everything i evade ban on every server without any problems