Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HackMachine - Private DayZ Cheat

Discussion on HackMachine - Private DayZ Cheat within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/07/2022, 08:51   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
cftools mod on servers detects us because we are constantly shoot at the same place. As a solution to this, can you add silent aim to arm-leg (right/left), liver, heart, spine to silent aim? Like this:
Old 08/08/2022, 17:59   #122

elite*gold: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperTR View Post
cftools mod on servers detects us because we are constantly shoot at the same place. As a solution to this, can you add silent aim to arm-leg (right/left), liver, heart, spine to silent aim? Like this:
Im currently working on normal aimbot. Bones randomizer will be added as-well soon.
Old 10/02/2022, 13:45   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honestly the best DayZ cheat you can get. No FPS Loss with ESP, which is great.

The aimbot (murder mode) is amazing and can be used legitly if you are smart about it. The security is top notch and so is the support.

10/10 Would buy again. +REP
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 16:55   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will say that hackmachine.cc is the best DayZ cheat I’ve used. I am having a issue with regaining access to my account that was protected by google authenticator. I made a application on another account and it seems the moderators denied and banned me. Although it’s a great cheat and has a great developer the staff are not clear and will ban you for asking for access to a lost account. I highly recommend just didn’t work out for me.

Requesting to be unbanned from the site so I can regain access to my lost account.
Old 10/17/2023, 22:13   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best cheat out there, but im missing the legit aimbot for non offical server (which already was coming in 2022??) on all other things, this cheat outruns everything
Old 10/21/2023, 22:38   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

solid cheat for closeting on servers with special anti cheat

wish there were more features tho but its good for if you want to stay under the radar
Old 04/27/2024, 05:46   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very good cheat, purchased this because I bought the tarkov cheat. hm does not disappoint, thank you.