Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARMA 2: DayZ Mod ESP (Player, AI, Vehicle, etc...)

Discussion on ARMA 2: DayZ Mod ESP (Player, AI, Vehicle, etc...) within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ARMA 2: DayZ Mod ESP (Player, AI, Vehicle, etc...)

As the tittles says.

Wont buy from just anyone... Need at least some people to vouch for you (not people who have 1 or 2 posts and were registered this month ) I also need a screen share and a trial for a day to see if it really works because as we all know epvp is scammer central. No script executers. I am willing to pay good as long as it works.
Old 01/24/2016, 10:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You will never find arma2 hack.
Old 01/24/2016, 12:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey man, add my skype : dayz_supplies : i can show proof straight away
Old 01/24/2016, 16:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayz_Provider View Post
hey man, add my skype : dayz_supplies : i can show proof straight away
Beware of this guy, he was selling Win64AST not too long ago and he also tried to sell multiple other "free" products with it.
Old 01/24/2016, 21:51   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaCheats.VIP View Post
Beware of this guy, he was selling Win64AST not too long ago and he also tried to sell multiple other "free" products with it.
yeah he was trying to sell me some wierd **** and some free things with it too
Old 01/25/2016, 04:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hilarious, CCC owner telling others to beware when he was using PChunter and Big Ben's pbo hider.
Old 01/25/2016, 08:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongers View Post
Hilarious, CCC owner telling others to beware when he was using PChunter and Big Ben's pbo hider.
Didn't you see my post giving that out for free since ppl were selling it, along with the DayZ **** ppl was selling?
Old 01/25/2016, 15:47   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Didn't you see my post giving that out for free since ppl were selling it, along with the DayZ **** ppl was selling?
dont trust ccc he has a open investigation against them. cant speak on it now but just know he wont be here much longer
Old 01/25/2016, 20:05   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He just creates another forum account and continues a new cycle.

You'll know who he is because he can't keep his nose out of other sellers threads or posts.
Old 01/25/2016, 20:28   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CCC is just a script kiddy.
He can't even make his own injector or whatever.
Maybe he doesn't know **** about Reverse engineering.
Old 01/26/2016, 00:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahye9630 View Post
Maybe he doesn't know shit about Reverse engineering.
I don't RE and I do own IDA for finding Arma / DayZ Offsets. If i was a script kiddie id be still making scripts and not working in .net or C++.

The reason i dont keep my nose out of other sellers businesses is because EPvP is losing people because retards like Juazey and other skids scare people away.

The only issue ive had with creating cheats was when arma 3 added it so the base changes everytime, it made it confusing at first since IDA adds the base [0x400000] and you have to - that and add the arma 3 base to it using a hex calculator or letting memory do it for you. I am not some random skid on the forum, people know me because im everywhere on the DayZ forum. If someone's legit ill gladly respect them but we have yet to find a legit cheater developer. I respect InsanityCheats but they have an issue with BE Bans because there player base is way too big.

My definitions are below showing what i mean.

GAMESTATE (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE
GAMESTATE_EXECUTE (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE
MISSIONNAMESPACE 0x87C
EVALCONTEXT (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE
WORLD (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE

i did edit the offsets and remove some variables / strings to be sure BE cant use this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahye9630 View Post
Maybe he doesn't know shit about Reverse engineering.
Typical fucking insanitycheats fanboi who knows nothing about cheats.
Old 01/26/2016, 01:52   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cut it out already with hijacking threads. It's not your place to do what you're doing. You leave that to moderators.. You want to help, you report the thread.

Everyone does know you.. as the kid that belongs in the same pit you throw others like Juazey in.

"Stay in your own lane"
Old 01/26/2016, 13:35   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't RE and I do own IDA for finding Arma / DayZ Offsets. If i was a script kiddie id be still making scripts and not working in .net or C++.

The reason i dont keep my nose out of other sellers businesses is because EPvP is losing people because retards like Juazey and other skids scare people away.

The only issue ive had with creating cheats was when arma 3 added it so the base changes everytime, it made it confusing at first since IDA adds the base [0x400000] and you have to - that and add the arma 3 base to it using a hex calculator or letting memory do it for you. I am not some random skid on the forum, people know me because im everywhere on the DayZ forum. If someone's legit ill gladly respect them but we have yet to find a legit cheater developer. I respect InsanityCheats but they have an issue with BE Bans because there player base is way too big.

My definitions are below showing what i mean.

GAMESTATE (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE
GAMESTATE_EXECUTE (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE
MISSIONNAMESPACE 0x87C
EVALCONTEXT (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE
WORLD (IDA Offset - 0x400000) + BASE

i did edit the offsets and remove some variables / strings to be sure BE cant use this.

Typical fucking insanitycheats fanboi who knows nothing about cheats.
hahaha wait... he does NOTHING i talked to his scripter who makes the menus and the so called scripter had to come to me with help for a problem with the executor this kid is apart of and i quote from both of them "the licensing" hes the one basically who just collects the money he does nothing with the scripts. And you're on here calling people kids but we have all heard your voice. we have all watched the stream when your mom told you you had to go and to get off the game. you are the worst kid. I bought the dayz hack one day before battleye update then got banned DAYZ hack still not up so i asked to switch it out to a2 and they said no and wouldnt give a refund thats why they will soon be banned. Fixing the menu and providing great service is nothing they care about instead they scripter spends his days playing cs go.
Old 01/26/2016, 16:11   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe197212 View Post
hahaha wait... he does NOTHING i talked to his scripter who makes the menus and the so called scripter had to come to me with help for a problem with the executor this kid is apart of and i quote from both of them "the licensing" hes the one basically who just collects the money he does nothing with the scripts. And you're on here calling people kids but we have all heard your voice. we have all watched the stream when your mom told you you had to go and to get off the game. you are the worst kid. I bought the dayz hack one day before battleye update then got banned DAYZ hack still not up so i asked to switch it out to a2 and they said no and wouldnt give a refund thats why they will soon be banned. Fixing the menu and providing great service is nothing they care about instead they scripter spends his days playing cs go.
The lies are real.......... My mother lives over 100 km away which is about a 2 hour drive, thanks though for the kid thoughts .

My Developer makes the DayZ SA based stuff since I'm more familiar with Arma and he's more familiar with DayZ SA. DayZ just added it so you need to process setPos by memory to teleport because of a server side check.... DayZ just added multiple heartbeats to there modules and is likely hooking and looking for remote threads being created... I ain't about internal so he does the DayZ SA based stuff. I do script the menus that are included with the script executors I make (Arma 2 / Arma 3 ). Both which are game state executors, Arma 3 disables FilePatching to allow execVM, every time the value ( byte ) is changed it is reset ( while loop ). Call me a script kiddy but I know what I'm doing and you apparently don't, I think that's a hint to fuck off.
Old 01/26/2016, 23:46   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The lies are real.......... My mother lives over 100 km away which is about a 2 hour drive, thanks though for the kid thoughts .

My Developer makes the DayZ SA based stuff since I'm more familiar with Arma and he's more familiar with DayZ SA. DayZ just added it so you need to process setPos by memory to teleport because of a server side check.... DayZ just added multiple heartbeats to there modules and is likely hooking and looking for remote threads being created... I ain't about internal so he does the DayZ SA based stuff. I do script the menus that are included with the script executors I make (Arma 2 / Arma 3 ). Both which are game state executors, Arma 3 disables FilePatching to allow execVM, every time the value ( byte ) is changed it is reset ( while loop ). Call me a script kiddy but I know what I'm doing and you apparently don't, I think that's a hint to fuck off.
Quote from splitx " i do everything a2/3 and SA james just does licensing." And you still continue with this charade when anyone can go to your last dayz sa stream and hear your mom in the background saying get ready and get off then you saying i got to go. No grown man has the voice of a 9 year girl. hit puberty then try scamming again you twat

Quote:

Call me a script kiddy but I know what I'm doing and you apparently don't, I think that's a hint to fuck off.
You guys know what you're doing but didnt know how to stop the no msg error on executor hahahahahah you know nothing. go suckle your moms tit some more kid

Tags
dayz hack, dayz mod, dayz mod hack