Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ARMA 2: DayZ Mod ESP (Player, AI, Vehicle, etc...)

Old 01/27/2016, 04:28   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
spot on jdoe.. although our posts will shortly get removed lol.. his seem to stay. you know what else that tells you.

Old 01/27/2016, 05:36   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaCheats.VIP View Post
The lies are real.......... My mother lives over 100 km away which is about a 2 hour drive, thanks though for the kid thoughts .

My Developer makes the DayZ SA based stuff since I'm more familiar with Arma and he's more familiar with DayZ SA. DayZ just added it so you need to process setPos by memory to teleport because of a server side check.... DayZ just added multiple heartbeats to there modules and is likely hooking and looking for remote threads being created... I ain't about internal so he does the DayZ SA based stuff. I do script the menus that are included with the script executors I make (Arma 2 / Arma 3 ). Both which are game state executors, Arma 3 disables FilePatching to allow execVM, every time the value ( byte ) is changed it is reset ( while loop ). Call me a script kiddy but I know what I'm doing and you apparently don't, I think that's a hint to **** off.
this just proves you and splitx know nothing on what your doing they arent watching remote threads.... they just have a unique sig on xenos but your too ******* dumb to realize that... plus that gamestate **** you posted is a define part and BE has nothing they can do with that no patching or anything dumbass plus go steal code from someone else ******

Old 01/27/2016, 06:44   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun19973 View Post
this just proves you and splitx know nothing on what your doing they arent watching remote threads.... they just have a unique sig on xenos but your too fucking dumb to realize that... plus that gamestate shit you posted is a define part and BE has nothing they can do with that no patching or anything dumbass plus go steal code from someone else faggot
Never said it did I just removed the offsets do others couldn't have them and I also removed the rest of the code. You were complaining on UC or multiplayer that they might be watching CreateThread, for your information if you remove the thread after the code in the dll executes, the kick doesn't occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe197212 View Post
Quote from splitx " i do everything a2/3 and SA james just does licensing." And you still continue with this charade when anyone can go to your last dayz sa stream and hear your mom in the background saying get ready and get off then you saying i got to go. No grown man has the voice of a 9 year girl. hit puberty then try scamming again you twat

You guys know what you're doing but didnt know how to stop the no msg error on executor hahahahahah you know nothing. go suckle your moms tit some more kid
Are you retarded? No message received error is just caused by the Server and Client being de synchronized, if this has anything to do with DayZ there's a bug in our code / DayZ is reacting to the code we execute in the dll.
Old 01/27/2016, 14:57   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Never said it did I just removed the offsets do others couldn't have them and I also removed the rest of the code. You were complaining on UC or multiplayer that they might be watching CreateThread, for your information if you remove the thread after the code in the dll executes, the kick doesn't occur.

Are you retarded? No message received error is just caused by the Server and Client being de synchronized, if this has anything to do with DayZ there's a bug in our code / DayZ is reacting to the code we execute in the dll.
i create around 10 threads and BE wont kick me stop using xenos you ******

Old 01/27/2016, 19:01   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun19973 View Post
i create around 10 threads and BE wont kick me stop using xenos you ******
Should I show your messages that you're using xenos, *****? Remember, i was in your call with vindea...
Oh wait, i dont have to because you posted on UC that you were getting kicked too, Lol. Anyone with common sense would know that must mean you're using xenos too if you're complaining about CreateThread Kicks and how you now say its xenos... You must have been using it too, right? If you think you can act all ******* tough on here and act like you got everything, there's a reason why you quit selling cheats, *****.
Mice punctuation by the way, it's ******* great.
Old 01/29/2016, 00:04   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Mice punctuation by the way, it's ******* great.
You talk about punctuation yet you put Mice GG
Old 01/29/2016, 00:09   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe197212 View Post
You talk about punctuation yet you put Mice GG
You're the only person here who hasn't realized i did that on purpose...

Tags
dayz hack, dayz mod, dayz mod hack

« Hack DayZ SA last update | DayZ SA 0.59 executor »