Why bot always change configuration between 1 and 2 when he is attacked and run away?
This is causing the change configuration without shield and get killed in the second
Why bot always change configuration between 1 and 2 when he is attacked and run away?
This is causing the change configuration without shield and get killed in the second
Sorry for english
Greets, Mess
like kam sad, it's how the bot works. But is your decision to put or not shields on that config.
When I try to run the bot overnight I always get on the next morning and see it only ran for about 10 or so hours and shut off...does that happen to anyone else? I didnt die and I didnt have any internet problems so I am not sure why it would just stop after so long..
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D