You last visited: Today at 03:52
Advertisement
bioBot (downoad, tips ^ tricks, always update first post for safety)
Discussion on bioBot (downoad, tips ^ tricks, always update first post for safety) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
07/19/2011, 21:55
#1051
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 796
Received Thanks: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by
old_friend
How many you guys get banned using ONLY and ONLY biobot ?
Today: 19.07.2011
i had an captcha
07/19/2011, 21:56
#1052
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 338
Received Thanks: 144
I didn't... I used collect settings once a day.
07/19/2011, 21:59
#1053
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,547
Received Thanks: 2,165
Hmm.. for more than 3-4 months I have tested biobot, but today all my accounts with biobot get captcha... so I think this is the end.. or don`t know..
07/19/2011, 22:11
#1054
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 338
Received Thanks: 144
We will see. My account already got captcha from biobot.
07/19/2011, 23:22
#1055
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks biobot is the best bot free for dark orbit.
Regards, Crytek2011i
07/19/2011, 23:23
#1056
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 11
I use Biobot since 1.1.8 version, and I using UDOBot since January and no captcha..
Only kill aliens, NEVER collect BonusBox and I'm still safe
Sorry for bad english,
Greets, Mess
07/19/2011, 23:49
#1057
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
will see with the more flexibility antiban of the 2.1.4 version it only has a few days
07/20/2011, 04:21
#1058
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
I got capcha today. -.-'
07/20/2011, 04:23
#1059
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by
brian60
I got capcha today. -.-'
Sometimes is better to pay 10$ and never be baned.
07/20/2011, 09:18
#1060
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
biobot why not playing GG?
07/20/2011, 09:43
#1061
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 290
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by
diesel25
biobot why not playing GG?
its not ment to do GG I use Ink's bot for the GG it dose tham much like KBot&IBot
07/20/2011, 12:14
#1062
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
why biobot 2.1.4 didnt repair after get pop?just now i got pop then when i check back my hp still 1k and its dont want to repair O_O
07/20/2011, 19:26
#1063
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
It is telling me a new MD5 code? what to do with it, whenever I come on, It just shoes me it, and when I click on the close button, the who application stops working, help please
07/20/2011, 20:18
#1064
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
i LIKE YOU AND YOUR JOB IS GREAT BUT BIOBOT NO SAFE 1-2 DAY AND GET A BANN.
FREE BOT IS GREAT BUT NO GOOD INO PLAY WHIT FREE BOT
7 EURO AND HAVE IBOT NO BANN NNNOOO BANNNN EVER AND I COLLECT 60000 URI EVERY DAY
BUY
07/20/2011, 20:50
#1065
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 4
Similar Threads
tips and tricks for 4th job
12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies
hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks]
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies
is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 .