Very good bot but i only have one problem when i go to bot in x-2 map to kill npcs after each kill the bot runs back to port and sits there for about a minute. Are there any solutions?
Try un-ticking the 'Flee if enemy nearby' and 'Flee if enemy shoots us' options. I did so and it worked, the only bad part is that I get killed every 30 min on x-2. See if it works
i have the problem that the bot jumps on maps i don't checked...
if i got shoot by an enemy/NPC it starts from x-1
because i don't want that it lvl on x-1 i don't check it onla x-2 and x-3
but the bot don't jump?!
help pls
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D