Hi.
I`ve a problem. When i try to log on my account with biobot, it allways send me a message of change the MD5, and doesnt matter everything i do, biobot allways send me that message.
Hi.
I`ve a problem. When i try to log on my account with biobot, it allways send me a message of change the MD5, and doesnt matter everything i do, biobot allways send me that message.
delete all biobot, download from first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossik
COULD NOT DOWNLOAD MANIN.SFW
how i can fix this? Biobot have got this error 5 days..
put correct username and password
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibailanjiaokia
may i know how to buy Kbot? i wana bot GG gate...and how much Kbot license?
Hey It doesnt work
When i start then i look on the map my test acc is fly only in circle and doesnt do something.And evrytime it open the mines and colose it.
MfG Skaterhacker
hello again .... I can not run the biobot as an error that tells me not found the application to run the prgrama ..... but I was told to install all updates windonws already did and nothing I can not even abrirelbiobot .. I can do there will be some patches to avoid that error
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D