Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Space aces - Upcoming private Server in HTML5

Discussion on Space aces - Upcoming private Server in HTML5 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/01/2024, 18:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
look good
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2024, 13:25   #17

Hi everyone,
First of all i'd like to thank everyone for the feedback and some for even taking their time and helping me test the server

Space Aces now has a discord server -> , so if you are interested in new developments or testing the game, feel free to join us
Old 03/20/2024, 12:39   #18

elite*gold: 27
Excited for the release 🙌
Old 03/20/2024, 13:06   #19

elite*gold: 70
joined the server, looks interesting
Old 03/20/2024, 19:01   #20

sick project, keep on the good work
Old 03/21/2024, 17:06   #21

looks rly nice i wanna test it
Old 03/31/2024, 23:57   #22

looks funny server, we do some test
Old 04/15/2024, 15:56   #23

Spent a decent chunk on this server and here's my pros and cons.

Cons:
•The mods are really bad, they get themselves involved iin stupid heated arguments over nothing, not professional at all.
•The servers are buggy as fk and there's talks constantly in the discord about crashes and restarts and server instability.
•There were LOTS of false bans, the admins antibot strategy is flying around the maps (which are dead anyways because everyone is grinding gates in a private server **** lmao) and trying to judge if person is real or a bot. There is one bot around which has around 5 users, but he accidentally banned two people boxing whom i know personally and dont have access to this.
•Extremely vulnerable mongoDB
•Also not gonna mention them, but a few game breaking pvp bugs that wont be disclosed that are only abusable due to how the server is set up. They arent even bugs that were once in DO.
You turned your server into vanilla DO where everyone is grinding rank more than fighting.
•Admin is very "trigger happy" with bans.

Pros:
Its fairly active...? Kinda?. Losing players tho.
Fps pretty solid
Cool in theory project.

I don't have many pros because right now it's just another DO server, it has soooo many holes in security. Many bugs that nobody will discuss because how useful they are. And a manual antibot system for under 5 users which hits a lot of legitimate users. Jimmybars is pretty cool though?

Anyways, dont want to debate over the points made. This was just my experience in this server. Very unpolished. And before the response is "this user is banned on our discord for sharing a bot video", yes i did. The exact post was showing i found a video of a bot being used in spaceaces, which isnt even being sold publicly. That point doesn't matter and is irrelevant to my pros and cons, just wanted to include that if it's attempted to be used to counter any points made.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/15/2024, 19:07   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern View Post
Spent a decent chunk on this server and here's my pros and cons.

Cons:
•The mods are really bad, they get themselves involved iin stupid heated arguments over nothing, not professional at all.
•The servers are buggy as fk and there's talks constantly in the discord about crashes and restarts and server instability.
•There were LOTS of false bans, the admins antibot strategy is flying around the maps (which are dead anyways because everyone is grinding gates in a private server damn lmao) and trying to judge if person is real or a bot. There is one bot around which has around 5 users, but he accidentally banned two people boxing whom i know personally and dont have access to this.
•Extremely vulnerable mongoDB
•Also not gonna mention them, but a few game breaking pvp bugs that wont be disclosed that are only abusable due to how the server is set up. They arent even bugs that were once in DO.
You turned your server into vanilla DO where everyone is grinding rank more than fighting.
•Admin is very "trigger happy" with bans.

Pros:
Its fairly active...? Kinda?. Losing players tho.
Fps pretty solid
Cool in theory project.

I don't have many pros because right now it's just another DO server, it has soooo many holes in security. Many bugs that nobody will discuss because how useful they are. And a manual antibot system for under 5 users which hits a lot of legitimate users. Jimmybars is pretty cool though?

Anyways, dont want to debate over the points made. This was just my experience in this server. Very unpolished. And before the response is "this user is banned on our discord for sharing a bot video", yes i did. The exact post was showing i found a video of a bot being used in spaceaces, which isnt even being sold publicly. That point doesn't matter and is irrelevant to my pros and cons, just wanted to include that if it's attempted to be used to counter any points made.

Some context:

I play active like 3 days, getting goliath 8 iris, and full lf3. But a lot of bugs bots and hacks that make lose the interest on the proyect.

Devs also know some security bugs, but i think prefer make funny events and dont look at that.

I will try more on this server in the future i hope and see how its going. Good luck!
Thanks
3 Users