Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how is no one able to make a good privat server?

Discussion on how is no one able to make a good privat server? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/19/2022, 08:19   #31

elite*gold: 6300
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,194
People are able to make good servers. But those people just have no interest in the game anymore.
I've quit DarkOrbit stuff years ago, though every now and then I feel like creating a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2022, 14:47   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
Sorry i normally don't write on other thread, but this just got me to good

Most likely you tilted cause you got banned for using bots, scripts, or macros.
Don't use bots, scripts or macros on PinkGalaxy and all good.

And I mean, if you want YOUR perfect server, then make it.
I often have players in PinkGalaxy that believe THEY know what EVERYONE wants and THEY KNOW how to make the PERFECT server.

So I would like to see that out of the thousand players, which believe they know exactly what the perfect server is, that YOU make this one perfect server which everyone loves.

And I'm 100% sure you will come "me not coding know": Go pay someone that makes all that stuff for you.
Instead of shouting “why nobody”, go change this, so nobody needs to shout anymore.
nah men i still have my colonel account.. your attidude is just that of a 12 year old kid or maybe even a a narccist ... idk and idc tbh
its now banned , thanks for your bait. finnally
Old 10/19/2022, 19:54   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by therandomguy94 View Post
nah men i still have my colonel account.. your attidude is just that of a 12 year old kid or maybe even a a narccist ... idk and idc tbh
its now banned , thanks for your bait. finnally
yea i tbh love myself.

Don't try to sell your account.
As you know: account selling/sharing/gifting, etc. is not allowed and results in a direct permanent ban, like in your case.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2022, 10:02   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by therandomguy94 View Post
srsly tho... the only "good" server which comes close to darkorbit is pinkgalaxy(the grind is nice) but the admin is abosuluty dogshit character wise( if you played there you will know)...
You can just download Dark Side of Orbit from PlayMarket
Old 10/28/2022, 22:47   #35

elite*gold: 182
I'd have finished mine already, but chronic depression and life has kinda gotten in the way.
Old 11/01/2022, 19:07   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healianth View Post
I'd have finished mine already, but chronic depression and life has kinda gotten in the way.
I feel you buddy. Take care and stay strong
Old 11/01/2022, 19:46   #37

From my experience so far building an emulator and a CMS with it:

It's a lot of work to build - You have to build the infrastructure and then the business logic - and building the infrastructure where it can handle hundreds possibly thousands of players.

Then you got the CMS aspect, which you need to build, and the CMS needs to communicate to the emulator.

There's so many puzzles you have to come across.
Old 11/03/2022, 22:10   #38

We can just conclude that doesn't matter even if you make a Pserver from scratch. The golden times are gone cause now the community care more about being toxic than having fun, we were young before so we could take everything as joyful, now i see a bunch of old guys chat fighting each other ingame and on discord tho.

Let's admit guys, the community of DarkOrbit (which is also responsible for the BOTs) has destroyed the game and any possibility of good Pservers more than these fake developers and money hungries.

Personally i don't think we deserve a good Pserver cause we don't know anymore how to Enjoy it. Im taking it as General (The entire community), at my point of view.

EDIT: When i wrote this i though i could be trying to kill EPVPs purpose, but Pservers and DarkOrbit itself aren't everything. I remember this forum used to be joyful during DO Remixes and Clones time. There are nicknames i could never forget such as Bla365, Rider737, Predator/Hugo95, Manulaiko, Ignoxx, etc.

By playing clones you don't have to deal with IRL MORONS. This is literally, my favorite thread since my childhood:
Thanks
8 Users