Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Darkorbit Private server .exe

Discussion on Making Darkorbit Private server .exe within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making Darkorbit Private server .exe

It doesn't open because there is no flashplayer in the browser. I need to create an exe file, can you help me?
Old 04/04/2022, 17:31   #2

Use a browser with flash player.
Old 04/05/2022, 02:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokturk35 View Post
It doesn't open because there is no flashplayer in the browser. I need to create an exe file, can you help me?
Use This one:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2022, 17:56   #4

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post
Use This one:
no way he is gonna figure out how to use it on his "own super cool 100% not copied private server"
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]ResHacker to change to logo of your Updater.exe game.exe and CONFIG.exe
03/17/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
hi everyone its just easy and simple first download this one ResHacker http://resource-hacker.en.softonic.com/ Next: Run the Reshack_setup and install it then open the application and open your .exe next find your updater.exe or the game game.exe next click the icons and sub folder will show and open any of those folders
[EXE]EXE PROGRAMMER[EXE] READ INSIDE
08/10/2013 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Guys can you put virustotal to your thread with exe file to avoid saying "IT'S A VIRUS" just post virustotal UNDERSTAND!?
i want do "sura.exe mac.dll serverip.cfg and metin2client.exe" one exe of combine?
05/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i have dyndns server so local server i want do "sura.exe mac.dll serverip.cfg and metin2client.exe" one exe of combine How do I do this.Really this a lot important for me waiting for your help please help
[Longjut2] Problem mit Exe! [China EXe+DE eXE]
09/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hi leute, spiele Longjuyt2 ! hab ein problem spiele mit einer DE exe... ich kann aber nicht durch portale gehen weil sich metin dann aufhängt! noch dazu hab ich eine Frage bezüglich steine+6 ! die kann man ja nur mit der china exe einfügen oder? woher bekomm ich die china exe? und woher bekomm ich ne neue DE exe!!
AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, NPCServer.exe
07/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Im now trying to connect to my server, but when I try to run AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, and NPCServer.exe theres an error. When I run AccServer.exe, it says server start.... kernel init ok. Then its will close. Then when I try to run MsgServer.exe an error message will pop up with Êý¾Ý¿âÁ¬½Óʧ°Ü! then I click ok, then it the following messages appear