Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EXE]EXE PROGRAMMER[EXE] READ INSIDE

Discussion on [EXE]EXE PROGRAMMER[EXE] READ INSIDE within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [EXE]EXE PROGRAMMER[EXE] READ INSIDE

Guys can you put virustotal to your thread with exe file to avoid saying "IT'S A VIRUS" just post virustotal

UNDERSTAND!?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
dragon city, monsterlegends, social empires, social wars, virustotal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If you are a good programmer -READ THIS-
03/25/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
I need help from a experienced programmer i have a good idea how how to make MONEY very fast.Im just crap at programming so i cant do it myself -.- BUT...i have got the idea so if you haven't thought of it yourself PM ME ASAP and we can arrange something and make some serious $$$$ PS** I have made this hack with a friend before but he went to University so im looking for another guy o.o This hack DOES work and i know how it works i just don't know how to code it. Therefore i need a...
LF EUW LoL Acc! Please read inside!
01/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for an account which has at least 70 Champs, 4-5 Runepages and a bunch of runes. Current elo shouldn't be under 1500. Unranked highly prefered. Very important: Original E-Mail (not the data, just the adress) has to be included. Contact me in this thread or via PM with Screenshots.
Address Read Inside
06/11/2012 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Anyone Know the new address of this?? if ur willing to share then i press thanks mwahps You will need to update the addresses 36="01261854" ; < = Drop Item ID the ID of the item that is dropped play with it figure this out in CE 37="012618b0" ; < = Item X Coordinate this address will change the coordinate of the item 65=0x0118bfc3 ; < = Characters X Coordinate 66=0x0118bfcb ; < = Characters Y Coordinate
[Request Help]Read inside
10/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello I am able to run a server on a single machine just fine, but now i have called my isp and added a 2nd public ip for my #2 machine. I have used the Dr.Abdel cert patch 3 and set everything up correctly but when I try to load game server it connects to the other pieces of the server but then it stops loading. Anybody have a solution for this? http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/429/unledrty.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Read inside:
06/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
dunno if this is the right forum for this but: I'm lvl 130 at last!!!! just wanted to say that