Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit - Old Lasers Files + Tutorial

Discussion on DarkOrbit - Old Lasers Files + Tutorial within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Arrow DarkOrbit - Old Lasers Files + Tutorial

Hello Everyone

A lot of people asked me on Discord about old DarkOrbit lasers so I decided to make quick tutorial and attach remastered/working version of old lasers files, They work on both 2D and 3D versions of the game.

I want to thank KaiserDj for great DarkOrbit Client :
Lasers File :
VirusTotal:
Tutorial :

Have Fun!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/01/2021, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 43
wait. didnt you got banned back then when replacing swf files?
atleast there was a ban wave of pixel bots using this method..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2021, 21:31   #3

And how do you think bots work nowadays? Whole main.swf is replaced/modyfied It looks like Bigpoint don't really care anymore
Old 12/02/2021, 05:54   #4

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenttX1 View Post
And how do you think bots work nowadays? Whole main.swf is replaced/modyfied It looks like Bigpoint don't really care anymore
Oh, okay.

Do tell me how bot's work.

Do tell me with what you "know" and what is "reality".

Go ahead and intrigue me, I will sip on my cup of tea awaiting your reply.

Also, if bigpoint doesn't really "care" anymore, why would they ban the insect lover's?

`Basti
Old 12/02/2021, 06:22   #5

elite*gold: 0
Sikovny ��
Old 12/02/2021, 10:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirΒasti View Post
Oh, okay.

Also, if bigpoint doesn't really "care" anymore, why would they ban the insect lover's?

`Basti
LMAO what does that even mean? There is legit answer to your "arogant wannabe" question in second sentence And yeah as I said Bigpoint doesn't really care anymore unless you do something game breaking like honor bug, uri bug, etc. But what else could we expect from some1 who woke up at 5AM and 1st thing he does is trashtalking/joins karen mode or whatever it is. And yeah enjoy your tea and grow up please
-Bašty
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/03/2021, 21:08   #7

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenttX1 View Post
LMAO what does that even mean? There is legit answer to your "arogant wannabe" question in second sentence And yeah as I said Bigpoint doesn't really care anymore unless you do something game breaking like honor bug, uri bug, etc. But what else could we expect from some1 who woke up at 5AM and 1st thing he does is trashtalking/joins karen mode or whatever it is. And yeah enjoy your tea and grow up please
-Bašty
Kekers xD

By the way, it seems like you're the one that has a issue with my question.

It wasn't the first thing I've done lol? Reading your post was the first thing I done. I only asked a simple few questions, and thus you have a complete arrogant response.

Learn to grow up? That's cute says the person with a ignorant response from a simple question.

Wasn't really trash talking but whatever.

I was only curious as to how you interpret of how bugpoint doesn't "care" anymore. That was really all. I guess some people don't know how to take a joke, and mis-interpret what I typed prior... causing a scene for no reason.

You really SHOULD add a virus total to your download link by the way. Just saying.

Good day to you.

`Basti
Old 12/04/2021, 20:15   #8

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/17/2022, 21:50   #9

maybe outdated ? works some days ago but now i cant enter map im stuck on loading screen
Old 02/18/2022, 01:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirΒasti View Post
Oh, okay.

`Basti
For real bro, i saw you commenting on lots of posts without aporting anything to the thread its getting boring already zzz.

Game is dead, only whales and bot users remain we know. If bigpoint would care in the slighest they will introduce new content, punish players for abusing bugs, permaban accs with several warnings, fix their game, etc, etc, etc. just like any normal company that cares about the wellbeing of their game and community and doesnt try to milk their playerbase like scoundrels.

As for the tutorial its cool and well explained, not that im gonna do it but hey, good job
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2022, 14:10   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDO View Post
maybe outdated ? works some days ago but now i cant enter map im stuck on loading screen
Works for me.

Old 02/18/2022, 16:54   #12

ja bin icht aufn kopf gefallen habe das alles genau so dennoch stuck im loading scrren vor paar tagen gings auch noch habe nix verändert kp was da los ist
Old 02/19/2022, 23:30   #13

First, sorry for my english
Secondly, when I was doing SVM for old graphics, I noticed that after updates to the client (main), some lasers stopped working with old assets. But I didn't find any dependency. This may cause an error when loading.

Also be careful if you decide to change the interface, this may cause the entire client to replicate incorrectly. (this way I was able to go beyond the LoW map and the cross zone) I have not been doing this for two years and the situation may have changed. /but I doubt it.
Old 02/24/2022, 23:39   #14

what about this laserflash? how to add it? (its possible but dunno how kekw)

i have the old files 2010 but when i shoot is like this --> is so ugly someone help
Old 02/25/2022, 03:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafail1234 View Post
what about this laserflash? how to add it? (its possible but dunno how kekw)

i have the old files 2010 but when i shoot is like this --> is so ugly someone help
They are disabled in Main.swf, unless you get the current version and decompile it and then edit it you won't be able to do that
Thanks
1 User

Tags
darkorbit, darkorbit old laser