Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ammo picture

Discussion on Ammo picture within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/04/2021, 20:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Unfriendly member -> Ignore list

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveditoi View Post
Why are you acting like a **** while you are annyoing the guys you beg for help ?
Because, as we can see, he doesn't want to be friendly. He's already on the ignore list. For good reason, he needs to be banned, but it's not up to me to decide. This attitude towards other users who not only want to help, but also tolerate this is not acceptable.
Old 11/04/2021, 22:09   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype2597 View Post
Because, as we can see, he doesn't want to be friendly. He's already on the ignore list. For good reason, he needs to be banned, but it's not up to me to decide. This attitude towards other users who not only want to help, but also tolerate this is not acceptable.
I ASKED FOR HELP BECAUSE I ARE NOT A PROGRAMMER
Do you think asking is a sin?
I got the answer from Flavio
I see you and a two people here on the forum can only jerk if someone doesn't know something all like me
My other question is to ban ?? For what reason ?? Is it because I ask someone to give advice?
Seriously, you're an illiterate malignant person

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveditoi View Post
Why are you acting like a **** while you are annyoing the guys you beg for help ?
You're an idiot, for sure
Old 11/05/2021, 15:40   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano79 View Post
I ASKED FOR HELP BECAUSE I ARE NOT A PROGRAMMER
Do you think asking is a sin?
I got the answer from Flavio
I see you and a two people here on the forum can only jerk if someone doesn't know something all like me
My other question is to ban ?? For what reason ?? Is it because I ask someone to give advice?
Seriously, you're an illiterate malignant person

You're an idiot, for sure
By the way, I helped you, but if you want to create a private server, having advanced programming knowledge is not a good idea is a prerequisite, so if If I were you i was looking to study a little C# or C++, in addition to html and php
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2021, 18:33   #34

I pretty much understand how things work but I don’t understand every feature myself
Old 11/06/2021, 15:11   #35

elite*gold: 20
Bullshit lel