Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ammo picture

Discussion on Ammo picture within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/30/2021, 23:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
come on just try x="76" y="202" and see what it does
Old 10/31/2021, 07:56   #17

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdag3 View Post
<SubTexture name="ammunition_laser_mzb-100" x="?" y="?" width="38" height="38" pivotX="0" pivotY="0"/>
So if I make new ammunition, what will be its coordinate?
Can someone explain to me how exactly if he added new ammunition to the game he would guess what the ammunition coordinate was?
Old 10/31/2021, 10:52   #18

elite*gold: 20
Bruh I love how dumb this guy is for real, Gyula just stop to make your own P Server ffs
Old 10/31/2021, 15:41   #19

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Heizer™ View Post
Bruh I love how dumb this guy is for real, Gyula just stop to make your own P Server ffs
What's wrong with you?
Are you in love with the Gyula man? Xd pathetic or my friend
You always fold his name
I don't know what you're talking about but you may have a mental problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdag3 View Post
By no means do I figure out how to make a picture of the new ammo on the map
So if I make a new ammunition, its image will not appear on the map
I don't know how the new ammunition is given a new coordinate
Old 11/03/2021, 12:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano79 View Post
What's wrong with you?
Are you in love with the Gyula man? Xd pathetic or my friend
You always fold his name
I don't know what you're talking about but you may have a mental problem

By no means do I figure out how to make a picture of the new ammo on the map
So if I make a new ammunition, its image will not appear on the map
I don't know how the new ammunition is given a new coordinate
I literally explained it to u in a matter even a 4 Year Old would understand sorry but i cba even trying to help u.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2021, 12:37   #21

Unhappy ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
I literally explained it to u in a matter even a 4 Year Old would understand sorry but i cba even trying to help u.
So far no one has answered my question
So if I make new ammo for the game, how do I put the picture of the new ammo on the map?
Old 11/03/2021, 15:30   #22

Quote:
So far no one has answered my question
So if I make new ammo for the game, how do I put the picture of the new ammo on the map?
Oh ***, just put the position and size of the icon in this file:

If it's not there, just add it.
I found this in 15 seconds after reading the XML file, it's literally on the first line.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2021, 18:50   #23

I don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post
Oh ***, just put the position and size of the icon in this file:

If it's not there, just add it.
I found this in 15 seconds after reading the XML file, it's literally on the first line.
succeeded, thanks for the help Flavio
Old 11/03/2021, 19:00   #24

Quote:
we need to find out what the correct code is because I don't understand
I don't believe it, really you still don't get it? The XML code you make for each icon, just create one for your ammo, and point out the position and size of the icon on that image, this has been said before by other users, if you still don't understand this, I'm sorry, but you don't stand no chance of fixing bugs or adding new functions within your server in the future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 19:23   #25

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
I don't believe it, really you still don't get it? The XML code you make for each icon, just create one for your ammo, and point out the position and size of the icon on that image, this has been said before by other users, if you still don't understand this, I'm sorry, but you don't stand no chance of fixing bugs or adding new functions within your server in the future.
Old 11/04/2021, 00:54   #26

Exclamation Unbelievable…

Quote:
Thank you for your patience and help to this person, but you shouldn't have done it. He had to figure out how to solve his problem for a long time. Especially after numerous tips from other users. But I understand why you did it. Thank you and have a good time.

Quote:
Didn't you even thank the person who helped you by clicking on the "Thanks" button? You're a disgusting person. Please don't arrange such cases anymore. You not only behaved disgustingly towards other users, but also did not thank them for the help they provided you with. If you have so hard to "solve" this problem, which is not a problem, I strongly recommend stop developing your own server. If you think you'll "solve" all the issues like this, you're wrong.

Please #closethread already.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2021, 01:48   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype2597 View Post
Thank you for your patience and help to this person, but you shouldn't have done it. He had to figure out how to solve his problem for a long time. Especially after numerous tips from other users. But I understand why you did it. Thank you and have a good time.

Didn't you even thank the person who helped you by clicking on the "Thanks" button? You're a disgusting person. Please don't arrange such cases anymore. You not only behaved disgustingly towards other users, but also did not thank them for the help they provided you with. If you have so hard to "solve" this problem, which is not a problem, I strongly recommend stop developing your own server. If you think you'll "solve" all the issues like this, you're wrong.

Please #closethread already.
It was actually painful to watch, I also tried to give tips on how he could learn to do this on his own, but I think he will have other opportunities to learn, but the later the worse, even more if he wants to make a server private and keep online for more than 7 days.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/04/2021, 02:22   #28

Quote:
It was actually painful to watch, I also tried to give tips on how he could learn to do this on his own, but I think he will have other opportunities to learn, but the later the worse, even more if he wants to make a server private and keep online for more than 7 days.
I agree. Develop a server at the expense of others... If he thinks in this direction, then it's better for him to change his way of thinking.
Old 11/04/2021, 06:01   #29

Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype2597 View Post
I agree. Develop a server at the expense of others... If he thinks in this direction, then it's better for him to change his way of thinking.
You can be a very smart person
You can only criticize everyone as I see it but I didn’t ask for your opinion
Old 11/04/2021, 18:13   #30

Quote:
You can be a very smart person
You can only criticize everyone as I see it but I didn’t ask for your opinion
Why are you acting like a **** while you are annyoing the guys you beg for help ?