Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How to run emulator in VPS?

Discussion on [HELP] How to run emulator in VPS? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] How to run emulator in VPS?

Hi, I want to ask how to start the emulator on VPS when I start the emulator on PC via visual studio code, which I already have on VPS but nwm how to start the server
Old 09/21/2020, 16:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightCreeper023 View Post
Hi, I want to ask how to start the emulator on VPS when I start the emulator on PC via visual studio code, which I already have on VPS but nwm how to start the server
I would be curious about that
Old 09/21/2020, 17:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightCreeper023 View Post
Download visual studio 2019 enterprise, then install all the c ++ and netframework features, then open the job inside the emulator, export it, and then start it.

Default user:
root
password:
Old 09/23/2020, 20:39   #4

Van saját tárhelyet saját domainnal,onnan hogy futtatok a játékot?
Mert kell akkor is az emulátor?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dedicated Game Servers, Voxility VPS Hosting, VPS SSD, VPS RAM, Domain names and more
09/17/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Accepted payment methods: Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, SMS - Romania and Paysafecard SOON... Website: https://www.hfm-hosting.ro/
[Help] How to run Darkorbit and Darkorbit bots fast on google vps
08/26/2017 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hello, i'm trying to test darkorbit on google vps ( so i can know if the bots will run fast too) but the game is so laggy. I tested on IE because most bots use IE ( i think). I tested with google vps : 4 vcpu core and 13gb ram, window 2008 R2 ( the vps server is central usa). I've already up the flash player storage to unlimite but the game itself is still so laggy, i have only few fps, it can not even reach to 10 fps :handsdown: PLease help me :handsdown:
[Need for help] How to run WarRock P-Server on a VPS
07/25/2017 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I have a WarRock P-Server for me and my friends to play on, and we are sick of Hamachi. so I bought a VPS today with 2gb of ram and with Linux Debian x64 operating system, I wanted to know how can I Install our server on this VPS to make it running 24/7 Please response asap I would really appreciate it! thank you.
HOOOOTTT!!!! Social Empires Cash hack (run run Run
04/02/2012 - Facebook - 10 Replies
Social Empires Cash Hack March 2012 - YouTube this is the link for cash hack finally it is completed don't say thanks , press it ;) New hacks coming Heyyy people some say it works and others it doesnt download teamviewer and i will explain it to you And don't forget to press Thanks ;) Contact me for everything