Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It's time for changes, BIG TIME!

Discussion on It's time for changes, BIG TIME! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/05/2020, 15:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
valhalla working?!
Old 07/05/2020, 23:15   #17

Received Thanks: 3,418
Hello guys,

I'm sorry, there isn't much updates about this but i'm working on a web interface to browse and download every resources.
I'm also working on an application which will be released soon so you can easily share stuff you have on your computer without having to do it by hand. The file you'll upload will be visible on the web interface.

Some screenshots:

Also, i'm happy you guys like this idea, hopefully these tools will help us sharing more stuff.

Everything will be on my personal github.
More to come soon!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/06/2020, 15:22   #18

If anyone finds all the assets of Uridium Wars we can create a huge opensource Github project and make it autodeploy to AWS. Then we can have the perfect overkill private server
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/08/2020, 03:14   #19

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,717
I think I got many Uridium Wars assets, I will look for them.
Old 07/08/2020, 17:02   #20

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,021
Valhalla Exim?!? O.o Why haven't i heard of that one before? :P

Edit: Oh, it's before Golem Wartool era that's why i didnt noticed it by first ^^

Also, what the hell is "****.exe" bot? XD
Old 07/08/2020, 17:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7K Yuuki View Post
Hello guys!

It's been a long time since I posted something on here, but lets dump all I have (basically what I found on my HDD, there might be more things).

I've created a since I was lazy to manually upload everything.

It contains a little bit of everything, from all the galaxy gates parts (gateParts.zip), Andromea source code, some clients I found and even a **** emulator + 3d client I made to show one guy the basics of how DO works, it can be helpful if someone is trying to learn how the ""new"" packet structure works.

Anyways, have fun with it, I do not ensure that everything works or its complete, but it's what I have

Regards.-
Andromeda managed me just the map does not load the emulator
exactly how to configure the emulator to load the map?
Old 12/25/2021, 06:49   #22

Hi, does anyone know if an emulator is working, cms to create a private server? I want to create a private one for a few friends who want to modify ships and other things, if anyone knows something please write to me at discord Nevki # 8987
Old 12/26/2021, 20:39   #23

aren't there any more robust files because it's a bit troublesome