Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline Private Server

Discussion on Offline Private Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Offline Private Server

hi guys, before everything, i dont want ppl to redirect me to the private server discussion topic.
i have been already there, and found nothing.
second, please don't tell me "If U DoNt KnOw HoW tO cOdE DoNt BoThEr"
i need some working private server files, to set up a offline server for me and some friends (we wanna play just us there, i dont plan on opening a private server, or hosting it anywhere, and we dont need a pvp private server, we want the general do experience.)
i would prefere a complete cms,emulator and database, and a small tutorial about installing it (if its needed, and there are more steps involved)
I know i ask you all a lot, but my internet is slow (and yes i tried getting some better internet, seems this country has the weakest internet ever...)
i owe you guys one.

edit: i also searched the internet for the past few weeks, but found only badly broken cms, emu or broken dbs, that is why i came here.

Old 03/19/2020, 18:25   #2

These are working:

Just use xampp or something like that and run it.

Old 03/19/2020, 20:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakt33 View Post
These are working:

Just use xampp or something like that and run it.
That is pvp server, also its very incomplete...
Old 03/20/2020, 00:01   #4

Don't bother to ask there, it happened many times, and it were the same retards answering you with the same "priveit servah thrad" or "u cant ode u noob ahaha!!!!".
There were some private server leaks with npcs, but the threads got deleted. There was one in 2018 november, I commented on it, then someone deleted whole thread with 17-25 pages and even gave me an warning lol. I guess money is all they care, all they're up to, not fun.

Old 03/20/2020, 00:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmann View Post
Don't bother to ask there, it happened many times, and it were the same retards answering you with the same "priveit servah thrad" or "u cant ode u noob ahaha!!!!".
There were some private server leaks with npcs, but the threads got deleted. There was one in 2018 november, I commented on it, then someone deleted whole thread with 17-25 pages and even gave me an warning lol. I guess money is all they care, all they're up to, not fun.
Do you have any private server files?
Old 03/20/2020, 00:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogene0 View Post
Do you have any private server files?
As a matter of fact yes I do, how much are you willing to pay?

Btw, you could also lurk more, until page 8-10, I see there are some private server threads. Though I don't care anymore about any private server files, since they're all a big piece of mess and very hard to manage, I didn't even try to set up a private server, it's hard as **** to do it. Plus you need hosting, and there's basically no more freehosting in 2k20. You will still have to pay to launch your game for others. If you want to have it for yourself/alone you'd need xamp.
Old 03/20/2020, 00:56   #7

Quote:
As a matter of fact yes I do, how much are you willing to pay?

Btw, you could also lurk more, until page 8-10, I see there are some private server threads. Though I don't care anymore about any private server files, since they're all a big piece of mess and very hard to manage, I didn't even try to set up a private server, it's hard as **** to do it. Plus you need hosting, and there's basically no more freehosting in 2k20. You will still have to pay to launch your game for others. If you want to have it for yourself/alone you'd need xamp.
I am just looking for server cms and database...
I want to play alone or locally woth friends.
I kinda know how to set it up
Edit: i searched 100+ pages in the last 2 weeks.
I didnt found a server that worked for me.
Most of them have broken cms, broken emulators, or they are stuck in loading forever...
Old 03/20/2020, 02:50   #8

Quote:
Most of them have broken cms, broken emulators, or they are stuck in loading forever...

You can return your pve files, and I know that is what you are looking for.
Old 03/20/2020, 03:55   #9

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
What are you even talking about.
You neither have a warning nor ever posted on a thread in 2018.
Also the thread was deleted because it was someone else's work that got leaked. I'm sorry that people don't want their work released for free, putting multiple tens to hundreds of hours into it only for some jerk to steal it and make a short-lived cash grab server.

The matter of fact is: there is no perfect, publicly available pserver. It's just too much work for anyone to finish and then release for free. Hell, even Requi and me started working on one and temporarily stopped because it's too time consuming. Working without pay is also not the greatest incentive.
So I'm sorry if you feel like everyone is "not fun" because I can tell you that rebuilding a shitty website and server for an old flash client is also not fun.

Quote:
If you know how to set them up you are sadly already ahead of most people in this section...
Honestly speaking I wouldn't advise anyone without programming experience to start working on a pserver. Your best bet is to look for an already existing one online or wait for a good one to open. If you've got the time and interested you can still try and fix some old projects and you might arrive at an enjoyable state after a while. Also don't pay people for pserver files that they are trying to sell in private. They are mostly going to be leaked or poorly written, without any future support if you run into trouble.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/20/2020, 06:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytex View Post
What are you even talking about.
You neither have a warning nor ever posted on a thread in 2018.
Also the thread was deleted because it was someone else's work that got leaked. I'm sorry that people don't want their work released for free, putting multiple tens to hundreds of hours into it only for some jerk to steal it and make a short-lived cash grab server.

The matter of fact is: there is no perfect, publicly available pserver. It's just too much work for anyone to finish and then release for free. Hell, even Requi and me started working on one and temporarily stopped because it's too time consuming. Working without pay is also not the greatest incentive.
So I'm sorry if you feel like everyone is "not fun" because I can tell you that rebuilding a shitty website and server for an old flash client is also not fun.

If you know how to set them up you are sadly already ahead of most people in this section...
Honestly speaking I wouldn't advise anyone without programming experience to start working on a pserver. Your best bet is to look for an already existing one online or wait for a good one to open. If you've got the time and interested you can still try and fix some old projects and you might arrive at an enjoyable state after a while. Also don't pay people for pserver files that they are trying to sell in private. They are mostly going to be leaked or poorly written, without any future support if you run into trouble.
I know mate, but i only know how to set up the server.
I only want a server that will at least let me play pve, or better have some pvp aspects too, like the pvp maps, and such.
Believe me, i looked 100 pages of forum to find a good one...
Nothing.
I ask the devs rn to help me.
Cuz idk another possibility
Old 03/21/2020, 09:07   #11

so... nobody can help me?
Old 03/22/2020, 03:53   #12

Quote:
so... nobody can help me?
what do you need bro?
Old 03/22/2020, 03:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
what do you need bro?
I need a full package that would let me play on my local machine, against the aliens.
Maybe have some friends join in, do coop, pvp, but i am asking too much.
I mean, i just mainly want to play by myself and with some friends that would come over.
That would be nice if someone would have a working cms, emulator and database
Old 03/22/2020, 07:04   #14

Quote:
I need a full package that would let me play on my local machine, against the aliens.
Maybe have some friends join in, do coop, pvp, but i am asking too much.
I mean, i just mainly want to play by myself and with some friends that would come over.
That would be nice if someone would have a working cms, emulator and database
use these bro

Old 03/22/2020, 10:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
use these bro

i already did, there is no way to set up an offline pve server with those
they are pvp only

« New Eternal Gate | Looking for a team of enthusiasts "ue4 blueprint" »