Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone still have any interest in this?

Discussion on Does anyone still have any interest in this? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone still have any interest in this?

I'm 15 days from my vacation (university), as I'm going to spend part of it at home, I think it would be cool to spend time finishing an old project that was based on darkorbit, but ended up moving away from his style of play a little bit, he currently has:

Some types of NPCs that resemble the darkorbit as cubikon, however the
NPCs are classified by rank, the higher in addition to the stronger the more skills he has at his disposal, such as EMP, Afterburner, A laser that I would not give a name to but it looks really cool! , among others.

Special abilities are based on energy so there is no "ammo".
There are no factions, so I'm still wondering how clan systems would work.

Each map was designed to work with independent servers, but this system is still unstable, so I don't know if it will work.
Unlike the darkorbit in which the shots usually have a fixed time, it has an "atk.speed" system that can be influenced by skills (it is not affected by equipment).

There aren't many ships yet, most of the sprites were used for NPCs, and they are not very pretty.

If anyone is still interested in this I can try to finish this project, but I can't give a date.

Old 03/20/2020, 00:03   #2

You sure you aren't describing the protegit jeux?
also, I bet you got that vacation from the corona isolation.

Old 03/20/2020, 19:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmann View Post
You sure you aren't describing the protegit jeux?
also, I bet you got that vacation from the corona isolation.
You just got it wrong in both attempts, this project really took me a lot of time and work and it has nothing to do with a flash game that only used darkorbit sprites made 10 years ago, and my semester is about to end I'm just doing the final exams.

But yes, my state decreed emergency but that was 1 week after I made this post.

« Need help | Vertext Bot trouble collecting palladium »