Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot a pinkgalaxy

Discussion on bot a pinkgalaxy within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bot a pinkgalaxy

Hello, is there any server bot pinkgalaxy ?

Preferably one that would beat aliens

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

Old 01/15/2020, 13:37   #2

botting in pg is not worth, it is completely different from darkorbit when the term is ''bot'', in a private server, his owner has "total" control of it, then is easier to handle and catch any bot user (it means you will just get banned or so)

Old 01/15/2020, 18:31   #3

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOOD LUCK WHILE PG HAVE TOTAL CONTROL ABOUT BOTS AND TOTALLY UPGRADED ANTI-BOT SYSTEM,

You know what is the best bot for PinkGalaxy?

here you are

dude please be serious XD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/16/2020, 14:24   #4

**** you, honestly...

1. there is no chance to bot there, you will get to jail gate.

2. Do not try to ruin this server... Be happy we have it

Old 01/16/2020, 15:10   #5

Received Thanks: 1,004
i never understood your guys mentality... its ok to bot in the real game but as long as somebody asks about a private server you want to crucify that guy. cheating is cheating. if he wants to do it on PinkGalaxy he should be able to do so if he is able to cope with the consequences. i see none of you shaming people asking for DO bots so why on PG ? because PG is not company owned ? sure i can see the point in that but express yourselves like a human beings (like Akame did)

i honestly think it would be fun challange for anyone trying to make a PG specific bot given we have all that custom anti bot system. and im sure Recytec would surely be up to take on the challange should anyone attempt it.
Old 01/16/2020, 16:30   #6

some one will probably have written a script for a pixel bot but won't be public
Old 01/16/2020, 16:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormkey View Post
some one will probably have written a script for a pixel bot but won't be public
I don't think that really matters, because developer hate as **** bots. [But im not talking about Darkorbit Reloaded, because everyone knows whats happening with this game]. Im talking about PinkGalaxy, because Developer don't want to let someone destroy his work, which spend mostly free time on it. Thats why Anti-bot system have highest priority. We won't do same **** thing as happening in darkorbit reloaded.

Good luck with jail gate everytime you want to run bot/pixel bot
Old 01/16/2020, 21:10   #8

I love to see devs thinking their work is bullet proof. Yes, there is a bot for the ps - you won't see it published as it was shared between friends for fun only.
---
If you want to bot, just bot the real game. Not worth the time to bot on a private server.
Old 01/18/2020, 20:41   #9

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockBlaze View Post
I love to see devs thinking their work is bullet proof. Yes, there is a bot for the ps - you won't see it published as it was shared between friends for fun only.
---
If you want to bot, just bot the real game. Not worth the time to bot on a private server.
Our Anti Bot System is probably one of the best. It easly finds everything. Players might think that our System does not work cause they dont get jailed instantly but the good reason behind is: It hurts more when you think your bot is working and PinkGalaxy is not detecting it and than you get happy to progress very easy in it, and than BOOM - get fked

We already jailed a lot of players cause some of them used real smart bots, some of them pixel bots, etc.

But one thing is sure: our Anti Bot System does work perfectly.
Old 01/19/2020, 03:13   #10

Edit DarkBot, change main byte array and addresses
Old 01/19/2020, 06:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciek111s5 View Post

You have to be able to do it first
Old 01/19/2020, 14:14   #12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciek111s5 View Post
Theres a way to do that MUCH MUCH more easy.. without coding skills lol and someone did that already but got jailed

« bot gezocht dark orbit | vertex gamma gate »