Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old lasres & ships replacer

Discussion on Old lasres & ships replacer within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Old lasres & ships replacer

Hello, can anybody tell me if this method is safe/unsafe (I mean, if I can get banned for that, I heard of bans for replacing the swfs over the years I've been to this forum but I can't remember which method that was)?

having read this article, the Fiddler method presented in the video seems ok, am I right? I mean, haven't things changed?

Thank you!

Old 11/15/2019, 19:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes its safe

Old 11/17/2019, 21:03   #3

I'm not sure about that. "Hyper DO" is reliable but If your swf files are out of date, your account may be suspended.
The youtube channel KillMedium shared videos like this and some comments were like "I'm banned".
I love helping people. My English is not enough, but it is better than never responding.
I'm sorry if I have a pronunciation error. I don't want to cause misunderstandings.
I wish you success.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2019, 22:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugpointGames View Post
I'm not sure about that. "Hyper DO" is reliable but If your swf files are out of date, your account may be suspended.
The youtube channel KillMedium shared videos like this and some comments were like "I'm banned".
I love helping people. My English is not enough, but it is better than never responding.
I'm sorry if I have a pronunciation error. I don't want to cause misunderstandings.
I wish you success.
Ah great, thanks, well by safe I meant "not detectable if I don't put a youtube video of me flying with old ships".
What does "swf file is out of date" exactly mean? I have two types of swfs of old graphics ships and some are working and some aren't. How do I make all working? I posted that in the other thread here with goliath swf (ship10) as an example. They both have 184kB but the files vary a bit anyways.

Old 11/18/2019, 01:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
Ah great, thanks, well by safe I meant "not detectable if I don't put a youtube video of me flying with old ships".
What does "swf file is out of date" exactly mean? I have two types of swfs of old graphics ships and some are working and some aren't. How do I make all working? I posted that in the other thread here with goliath swf (ship10) as an example. They both have 184kB but the files vary a bit anyways.
I don't know much about it. If there is a non-working swf file, please delete it and do not use it again.
Other than that, you may be banned for modifying the game, but darkorbit is now trying to fix things instead of banning players.
Just try it.
In the meantime, if you can share a photo of the ship you want, maybe I can forward the swf file.
Old 11/18/2019, 07:31   #6

The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugpointGames View Post
I don't know much about it. If there is a non-working swf file, please delete it and do not use it again.
Other than that, you may be banned for modifying the game, but darkorbit is now trying to fix things instead of banning players.
Just try it.
In the meantime, if you can share a photo of the ship you want, maybe I can forward the swf file.
If the SWF is broken the game shouldn't even load. At least that's how it used to be, because it preloaded most of the stuff in the loading screen.
Old 11/19/2019, 09:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
If the SWF is broken the game shouldn't even load. At least that's how it used to be, because it preloaded most of the stuff in the loading screen.
this is true, can you help me though, to discover what is the difference between two files and why one works and the other one doesn't? I mean, how to make the other one working, too, because I have only non-working swfs for other ships
Old 11/19/2019, 09:15   #8

I checked the 2 you posted yesterday. 1 has a different framerate, only 1 frames to play instead of 32 and was compiled with an older flash version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2019, 09:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
I checked the 2 you posted yesterday. 1 has a different framerate, only 1 frames to play instead of 32 and was compiled with an older flash version.
What program do you use? Can I repair the "old" file to make the "new" one with that program? (for other ships etc) using some program?

these are the rest of the ships found on elitepvpers as OldShips.rar
I also have laserpong1,2,3,4,5 from 2009 spacemap.rar but that doesn't work either, probably it's the same problem
Old 11/19/2019, 09:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
What program do you use? Can I repair the "old" file to make the "new" one with that program? (for other ships etc) using some program?

these are the rest of the ships found on elitepvpers as OldShips.rar
I also have laserpong1,2,3,4,5 from 2009 spacemap.rar but that doesn't work either, probably it's the same problem
I used JPEXS FFDec. You might be able to take the original swf and replace the pictures from the old one. That could work.

Thanks
1 User

« New upgrades | For the love of god... »