Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Which Bot is the safest/best?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Bot is the safest/best?

Hi there, since I've decided to buy a bot license for more than one year, I wanted to know which bot should be the best for this kind of purchase. For now I've focused on SBOT and Golem, But I can't decide which to chose.

I want to go mostly for NPC killing. If you would like to also tell me why I should chose that bot I would really appreciate it.

Before you start with the hate and tell me to go for DOTalk, I wanna remember that the thread is almost dead and would take a loong time for anyone to answer me, so a thread is better.

Old 11/05/2018, 10:18   #2

Best bot

I am using vertex bot and it is so stabil and fast but ı use only for alien.and collects scraps very well the only problem is insufficient promerium so ı use lazer with prometid

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 12:15   #3

elite*gold: 1283
you can try trial in S-bot VIP...but NPC killer is not well optimalised for all maps, we will try to fix this problem in version 3.00 but it will take some time(idk when it will be released)
Old 11/05/2018, 15:16   #4

Vertex-Bot = last banwave=0 bans,best npc logic/bb, does Galaxy Gates : Alpha,Beta,Gamma,Delta,Lambda,Epsilon,Zeta,Kappa. P.E.T. atm only : guard mode.
Its the best bot on the market.
15€ one session /M
26€ two sessions /M
50€ four sessions /M

Old 11/07/2018, 22:38   #5

I think Nanobot (Pixelbot) is the safest bot. Because there is no code injection to the main game files, Bot is searching pixels on the screen and clicking to action like real player does.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2018, 00:20   #6

What I don't like about pixel bots is the potential that they will target friendly company pets or ships leading to negative honor... so I wouldn't ever use a pixel bot.

« Error Darkorbit | Click! Bot »