Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low FPS? check this !

Discussion on Low FPS? check this ! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low FPS? check this !

I played during 6 months with 15-20 Fps , I didn't understand why, I spent 800€ for my laptop and 15fps on DO wtf?? (I have gtx 860m)
But tonight, I have THE solution
Google chrome started with intel graphic card (it's normal, the basic setting), and I didn't thought to start google with nvidia card!
try to play a game (fortnite, lol, etc) with intel graphic card, u can't! that's why u need to activate nvidia for google

You have to select High performance Nividia processor, not integrated graphics

Now I play with 50fps

(maybe you knew but I think that many don't know)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/01/2018, 03:48   #2

I tried it because I also have an Nvidia graphic card and this actually works pretty good. I now get like 35 fps and my computer just cost 80 bucks and it's outdated as hell!

Thank you very much Sir!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2018, 13:43   #3

elite*gold: 50
I don't have this option.

Old 10/01/2018, 14:04   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
This option is used to set your default graphics card for individual programs. If you have multiple video cards you have this option, can be confusing for some people but in fact that's how it works.

You can set your default as the external video card on Global Settings and also as per individual program.

By doing so it will only use that video card for the specific settings, usually cards that come with NVIDIA Optimus make this type of problems, but setting the Global Setting will change probably how you like it, depends on the performance of the card.

If you buy a notebook don't expect same performance as in a desktop, not unless you have proper power supply, configuration and drivers; most important thing make sure you don't buy low power hardware - like Low Power series of Intel Chipsets. (If you need those of course this doesn't apply to you)
Old 10/01/2018, 17:45   #5

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
If you think an 860 (mobile as well) is going to be a good gpu, you're wrong. Also don't buy laptops, unless you need something for on the way. And then get a proper rig AND a laptop. Laptops are trash for gaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2018, 18:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
If you think an 860 (mobile as well) is going to be a good gpu, you're wrong. Also don't buy laptops, unless you need something for on the way. And then get a proper rig AND a laptop. Laptops are trash for gaming.
bought in 2015, and I need a laptop for school
Old 10/01/2018, 20:02   #7

What about AMD video cards? Do we have this option too, becuase i can't fint it?
Old 10/30/2018, 22:46   #8

up
Old 10/30/2018, 23:08   #9

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugomailliot View Post
up
wtf. stop pushing that.
Old 10/30/2018, 23:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
wtf. stop pushing that.
Why?

maybe some people don't know the trick. Don't be selfish
Old 10/31/2018, 00:10   #11

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugomailliot View Post
Why?

maybe some people don't know the trick. Don't be selfish
im not selfish. buuut

"Pushing/bumping outdated threads is only allowed if there is a good reason, e.g. if you have the same the question, but so far no satisfying answer has been given in the thread. If in doubt, ask a moderator whether you should pick up the old thread or rather create a new one instead."

rules are rules.
Old 10/31/2018, 02:18   #12

emm workin 4 me, from 15-30 fps on medium to 60 fps on high ;0
ty m8
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 03:51   #13

Quote:
im not selfish. buuut

"Pushing/bumping outdated threads is only allowed if there is a good reason, e.g. if you have the same the question, but so far no satisfying answer has been given in the thread. If in doubt, ask a moderator whether you should pick up the old thread or rather create a new one instead."

rules are rules.
Well yeah rules are rules but its his own thread right?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/31/2018, 11:49   #14

Quote:

rules are rules.
Be registered on this forum and talk about rules LMAO
Old 10/31/2018, 12:16   #15

I have laptop with sli card and i get low fps too. I don't have that option in settings.