Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Help for botting

Discussion on Help for botting within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Exclamation Help for botting

Turkish:
Beyler s.a geceleri hesabı bota bırakıyorum, normalde 1 saatte 2k uri 10 saatte 30-20 arası uri topluyordu ama bugün tam 6 saatte 3k uri toplamış bunun nedeni nedir benlik bir durum mu oyunu mu değiştirdiler?
English:
Hello all. I am botting at nights. in one night my ship collects about 20k uri. But today in 6 hours it collected only 3k uri. Whats my problem what am i doing wrong. thanks
edit: it only collects ammo and credit



omparem is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 20:20   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 51
1) Which bot are you using?
2) You collect ONLY bonus boxes? If yes then darkrobit years ago added a cooldown for bonus boxes. So if you are botting like everyday for 8-10 hours then in one week you will receive only 1k uri / hour


Nikos3 is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 20:45   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos3 View Post
1) Which bot are you using?
2) You collect ONLY bonus boxes? If yes then darkrobit years ago added a cooldown for bonus boxes. So if you are botting like everyday for 8-10 hours then in one week you will receive only 1k uri / hour
1- candybot 1.0.8(only bonus boxes)
2- and yes i am botting about 12 hours at night. and now im collecting about 1k/ 3 hour.
so what do i do now?
omparem is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 20:50   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 55
Take a rest for a one night, farm some aliens for a while and everything should back


Tluczek9902 is offline  
Old 09/23/2018, 08:25   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by omparem View Post
Turkish:
Beyler s.a geceleri hesabı bota bırakıyorum, normalde 1 saatte 2k uri 10 saatte 30-20 arası uri topluyordu ama bugün tam 6 saatte 3k uri toplamış bunun nedeni nedir benlik bir durum mu oyunu mu değiştirdiler?
English:
Hello all. I am botting at nights. in one night my ship collects about 20k uri. But today in 6 hours it collected only 3k uri. Whats my problem what am i doing wrong. thanks
edit: it only collects ammo and credit
Reduce the hours of active botting. I box for 6-8hrs a day max, no cooldown.

Doing 10/+ hours daily is an instant cooldown.

When you have a cooldown, don't box for 24 hours (best way to get rid of it imo)
fuksiorek1231 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2018, 10:38   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuksiorek1231 View Post
Reduce the hours of active botting. I box for 6-8hrs a day max, no cooldown.

Doing 10/+ hours daily is an instant cooldown.

When you have a cooldown, don't box for 24 hours (best way to get rid of it imo)
I got it thanks.
omparem is offline  
Old 09/24/2018, 02:16   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
does collecting bonus boxes only with pet and no with ship will affect to enter cool down?
Ride.Alone is offline  
Old 09/25/2018, 09:26   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride.Alone View Post
does collecting bonus boxes only with pet and no with ship will affect to enter cool down?
Technically, whatever way you pick the box up its down to your account. This means, the pet should also be affected by the cooldown & affect it during it.


fuksiorek1231 is offline  
Reply



« CHANNEL DISCORD SERVER PRIVATE SUPPORT | Login tool with autoit (Open Source) »

Similar Threads
Now botting is at the end,now will be only little botting
01/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
hello all i got banned like a lot of ppl and im so sad and angry would like to kill something you feel same like me i guess well botting is o most over if bot developers dont fix this it will be it would only be able to bot like 2 or 3 hours a day we need to stick togheter to fix this thing Regards From Me
[S]Easymetin2 botting card [B] china botting acc ( 30 tage)
11/15/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Ja hallo wie schon geasgt suche ich eine easymetin2 30 tägigen botting card ich biete dafür eine china botting card wo man max 20 fenster auf machen kann Jetzt werden welche sagen warum ich tauschen sollte 20 fenster sind besser als 3 aber mein pc schafft net mehr als 3 und dann kann ich bei easymetin2 net vorstellen mehr zu machen ^^ Handle nur über mm
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot. Question: What levels should I bot on? Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.