Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

actual BANWAVE

Discussion on actual BANWAVE within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/23/2018, 09:22   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_only_one View Post
Still,on minimap the bot don't use the mouse ,i'm wrong ?
premium version have 2 option:
1. use the minimap -> then click on the minimap
2. use the main screen -> then no need to use minimap, like you play for yourself
Old 07/23/2018, 11:57   #47

Palavia, no ban, been using it for 2 months non stop so far on 5-3
Old 07/23/2018, 18:50   #48

elite*gold: 111
me too. i bot my lvl 25 acc with vertex since 2 months, no bann
Old 07/24/2018, 20:43   #49

< used vertex for npc, toshi for gates, npc and pick up spacecup boxes. NO BAN.

But stopped botting when this month began. So 2-3 weeks before ban wave.
Old 07/26/2018, 16:21   #50

elite*gold: 50
Fair Play Initiative Update

Greetings Space Pilots,

We have completed the manual review process of the accounts that were recently punished for violating our terms and conditions. We enforced these punishments based on two different detection methods, and our investigation has uncovered the possibility that one of them was not completely reliable. In order to remain fair and transparent, we have decided to remove the punishments for every account that was detected using the method in question. A total of 658 accounts will be restored to their previous state, along with a compensation package for any inconvenience caused. The remaining 2,069 will receive the complete punishment as we are completely confident in the method used to detect them. We apologize for being a bit too aggressive with this action, but would like to stress that we remain dedicated to our Fair Play Initiative.

*Restoring of all Honor & XP will be immediate, but there is a possibility the other resources will take a few days for a handful of accounts. Please do not submit a support ticket if you are unbanned but do not have your resources. We are fetching the necessary information, and will add them automatically.

Regards,

Your DarkOrbit Community Team

All vertex users that only used vertex and no other bot have been unbanned. This has been confirmed by many players, therefore vertex is once again deemed SAFE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2018, 20:43   #51

My priv bot has survived all of the banwaves currently.