Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit banned thier own mods (Private Accounts)

Discussion on Darkorbit banned thier own mods (Private Accounts) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit banned thier own mods (Private Accounts)

Hello!

To make this story short, I begin with an ex Darkorbit mod called Nightshifter. Apart from his duty of being a mod to Darkorbit official discord server he also had a private chat in which he spoke to friends in another Darkorbit-related discord server. Baracus noticed that Nightshifter was using these discord servers and kicked Nightshifter from the Darkorbit mod team. Baracus also banned Nightshifter from the Official Darkorbit discord server. Not only this but Baracus perm-banned all of Nightshifters game accounts that was his own and had nothing to do with his moderator role. Proof will be linked below of Baracus acknowledging that he banned Nightshifter and being mean to him. We cant accept this! Baracus is Darkorbit community manager and he behaves like this?! About 50 players have been banned from the Darkorbit server for no reason. We need your help to stand against this type of bullshit. Write to the support, tag darkorbit staff in the discord and ask them why Nightshifter and other people get banned for no reason. In this Discord channel, you can get info:

Proof of Baracus bullshit:

Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/19/2018, 20:28   #2

they shouldn't have even hired such handicapped community managers :^)

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2018, 21:03   #3

A lot of people were banned for nothing. I will just stop. Maybe I can code a private server if I improve my skills, then nobody can bann players without a reason . **** BP! They donīt deserve to have players only to ban them for no reason.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2018, 15:08   #4

elite*gold: 26
i also had a story like this, ended up getting my game account blocked

« actual BANWAVE | OneUltimate »