Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's next?

Discussion on What's next? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What's next?

I know it is the wrong section but I have already asked for suggestion on DO Talk but nobody have helped me since two days.

I have 400k Uri and don't know what to do with it. I have done zeta and spent my log files, booty keys on LF4 day.

I don't have Iris, or any elite formation just credit ones.
My pet is on level 7 and doesn't seem to get to level 8 in near future
I got diminisher from booty boxes and I have 2 lf4s and 14 lf3s.
I have all of the basic goliath-veng designs from auction.
I am considering buying first iris with uridium instead of auction.
My skylab is at level 7.

I am boxing and killing npc's on x-2 sometimes for cooling.
I wan't to level up my pet ASAP for boxing.
I wonder if buying tartarus and wheel is formation worth it?
I am also considering buying spearhead from %50 discount but I can buy it from auction too after one week with credits from skylab. It goes around 40m elite one will be better doh.
Iris is also around 50-60m on my server

So what do you guys recommend to me?
Old 05/30/2018, 20:44   #2

skylab=auction(8iris) > booty keys(lf3,lf4 ,bo3,generators, apis parts(don't buy)) > zeta(full havoc x2 days) > zeus drone (buy when collect 20 parts) > kappa (full hercules drone) > kronos (open spartan desing) > upgrade shield and drones > ???? map farm x4
new lf 4 = old lf4 16lvl
my start settings botting boxes (EE farm + uri)
mid game with drill and dmg >4k(i have 8k dmg x1 lasers) box + npc x2 map (slow farm EE + fast uri) my result 3days=200k uri
formations: zeta port - moth , only boxes- tartarus + wheel , box + npc - drill(i use) or barrage
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2018, 00:59   #3

which server?