Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vertex Bot

Discussion on [Release] Vertex Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/01/2018, 23:53   #331

elite*gold: 0
Hello, bot kills allied pets and becomes an outlaw, what's going on?
Old 12/05/2018, 16:51   #332

Hello i cant find where to downloald it, is it pixel bot and is it 100% safe ? Can i try the bot before pay it ?
Old 12/05/2018, 22:31   #333

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecr0don View Post
Hello i cant find where to downloald it, is it pixel bot and is it 100% safe ? Can i try the bot before pay it ?
Here you can find the bot:
But you need an active lisence to be able to download the bot itself. No Trail time offered. (You dont need it, it's a safe bot and you'll get 1.5M Uridium in 1 month for 15 Euro's). (Instead of spending x3 money for the same amount, you also get honor,EP,credits etc etc)
Old 12/05/2018, 23:04   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
Here you can find the bot:
But you need an active lisence to be able to download the bot itself. No Trail time offered. (You dont need it, it's a safe bot and you'll get 1.5M Uridium in 1 month for 15 Euro's). (Instead of spending x3 money for the same amount, you also get honor,EP,credits etc etc)

yeah, any more chep membership? can it make hades with other bots on party or abg ? If i want to buy a license for a year or lifetime how much it cost ? the bot looks very good to me like the old Ibot, i miss these times, how much max rank points it can make a mouth how you think and is there a seprom bug ?
Old 12/06/2018, 00:51   #335

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecr0don View Post
yeah, any more chep membership? can it make hades with other bots on party or abg ? If i want to buy a license for a year or lifetime how much it cost ? the bot looks very good to me like the old Ibot, i miss these times, how much max rank points it can make a mouth how you think and is there a seprom bug ?
1. You can make Most gates but not Hades atm no.
2. More similar to DOB than iBot since iBot was a packet bot.
3. 15 Euro/Month for a single session lisence. There are no 1 year or Lifetime lisences
4. Depends on your server and equipment. If its not an active pvp server you an make alot of honor points. no one can really tell but you'll gain alot of rankpoints easily.
5. Seprom bug has nothing to do with Vertex. And with the new map, theese missions promts you to remove your Seprom from your ship by adding Prom.
So yeah, if you want sep bugged accounts, you ain't gonna be able to go to the new maps
Old 12/06/2018, 07:54   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
So yeah, if you want sep bugged accounts, you ain't gonna be able to go to the new maps
you could go to the new maps but you could not fullfill the missions to get the new Laser.
Old 12/09/2018, 11:04   #337

impossible to buy this bot ... paypal doesn't work. You can not just come and buy... you guys CRAZY ! to buy your product need to do a lot of hard things.. to get registration in pp for example... disappointed...

help me to spent 15 euro LMAO
Old 12/09/2018, 11:24   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie.g View Post
impossible to buy this bot ... paypal doesn't work. You can not just come and buy... you guys CRAZY ! to buy your product need to do a lot of hard things.. to get registration in pp for example... disappointed...

help me to spent 15 euro LMAO
I think it depends on where you live. I live in the US and it takes like 1 minute to create a new paypal and buy stuff. HMU if you need help just registering on paypal. Also make sure paypal supports the country you're living in.
Old 12/09/2018, 11:30   #339

PayPal wrote:
We can't complete your payment at this time. Please return to the merchant and use their regular checkout.
Old 12/10/2018, 17:57   #340

Hey guys, i started using Vertex like a week ago, but i have a question.
What settings and confs/ships are you guys using? im making like 6-7k uri per hour npc killing on almoust UFE
Thats not much is it ?
Old 12/11/2018, 13:30   #341

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpinho View Post
Hey guys, i started using Vertex like a week ago, but i have a question.
What settings and confs/ships are you guys using? im making like 6-7k uri per hour npc killing on almoust UFE
Thats not much is it ?
What map? What ammo? We need more info.
Old 12/12/2018, 01:19   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieTM View Post
What map? What ammo? We need more info.
oh sorry... so..
map x7 - x6

ammo
kristallin x2 /boss x3
kristallon x3

drill formation
cyborg full lf4 some of them 16lvl /also 10 of the better ones (paritydrill etc.)
Old 12/13/2018, 21:28   #343

ok so i wasnt to disapointed when i first bought vertex bot and that was considering how much is missing from the bot that should have been part of the bot as basics but since the road to christmas began and vertex has undergone lots of updates to keep up with darkorbit many problems have arisen for example the bot is now missing box pickups that it wasnt before (and this is boxes close to be seen by the bots radar) its shooting the pet down not loads but annoyingly enough never the less also flying into rad zone theres also flee problems with bot not jumping through several protals. i could go on and on and on and before i see the ******** "vertex is still around wheres everyone else" yh thats because vertex bot is one of the newest around. its bad enough bestbots failed to refund me over the pallavia bot due to **** poor support from their team now i feel like im being let down and am not getting what i paid for heres a little fyi if you cant code that well you shouldnt be charging for a product that dosnt work right. ive got no problem paying for a bot cause im to busy in real life to keep up with autoit my autoit bot is just a lil boxy bot for my noob account and only in x2 maps so when i pay for you to code for me i expect to get what i paid for not some broken bot fix it or stop chraging people money and quit ya day job cause right now your just robing our pockets and im sick of the lack of support from you guys
Old 12/14/2018, 15:28   #344

i think 271k URI in 19 hours is pretty good and its worth 15 euro
Old 12/14/2018, 18:02   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADInc View Post
ok so i wasnt to disapointed when i first bought vertex bot and that was considering how much is missing from the bot that should have been part of the bot as basics but since the road to christmas began and vertex has undergone lots of updates to keep up with darkorbit many problems have arisen for example the bot is now missing box pickups that it wasnt before (and this is boxes close to be seen by the bots radar) its shooting the pet down not loads but annoyingly enough never the less also flying into rad zone theres also flee problems with bot not jumping through several protals. i could go on and on and on and before i see the ******** "vertex is still around wheres everyone else" yh thats because vertex bot is one of the newest around. its bad enough bestbots failed to refund me over the pallavia bot due to **** poor support from their team now i feel like im being let down and am not getting what i paid for heres a little fyi if you cant code that well you shouldnt be charging for a product that dosnt work right. ive got no problem paying for a bot cause im to busy in real life to keep up with autoit my autoit bot is just a lil boxy bot for my noob account and only in x2 maps so when i pay for you to code for me i expect to get what i paid for not some broken bot fix it or stop chraging people money and quit ya day job cause right now your just robing our pockets and im sick of the lack of support from you guys
You mad? Go to discord for support. Im running the bot for 60 hours now without problems.