Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] Vertex Bot

Reply
 
Old 12/01/2018, 23:53   #331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, bot kills allied pets and becomes an outlaw, what's going on?



koxcir is offline  
Old 12/05/2018, 16:51   #332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 12
Hello i cant find where to downloald it, is it pixel bot and is it 100% safe ? Can i try the bot before pay it ?


mecr0don is offline  
Old 12/05/2018, 22:31   #333

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,743
Received Thanks: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecr0don View Post
Hello i cant find where to downloald it, is it pixel bot and is it 100% safe ? Can i try the bot before pay it ?
Here you can find the bot:
But you need an active lisence to be able to download the bot itself. No Trail time offered. (You dont need it, it's a safe bot and you'll get 1.5M Uridium in 1 month for 15 Euro's). (Instead of spending x3 money for the same amount, you also get honor,EP,credits etc etc)
KickMayer is offline  
Old 12/05/2018, 23:04   #334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
Here you can find the bot:
But you need an active lisence to be able to download the bot itself. No Trail time offered. (You dont need it, it's a safe bot and you'll get 1.5M Uridium in 1 month for 15 Euro's). (Instead of spending x3 money for the same amount, you also get honor,EP,credits etc etc)

yeah, any more chep membership? can it make hades with other bots on party or abg ? If i want to buy a license for a year or lifetime how much it cost ? the bot looks very good to me like the old Ibot, i miss these times, how much max rank points it can make a mouth how you think and is there a seprom bug ?


mecr0don is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 00:51   #335

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,743
Received Thanks: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecr0don View Post
yeah, any more chep membership? can it make hades with other bots on party or abg ? If i want to buy a license for a year or lifetime how much it cost ? the bot looks very good to me like the old Ibot, i miss these times, how much max rank points it can make a mouth how you think and is there a seprom bug ?
1. You can make Most gates but not Hades atm no.
2. More similar to DOB than iBot since iBot was a packet bot.
3. 15 Euro/Month for a single session lisence. There are no 1 year or Lifetime lisences
4. Depends on your server and equipment. If its not an active pvp server you an make alot of honor points. no one can really tell but you'll gain alot of rankpoints easily.
5. Seprom bug has nothing to do with Vertex. And with the new map, theese missions promts you to remove your Seprom from your ship by adding Prom.
So yeah, if you want sep bugged accounts, you ain't gonna be able to go to the new maps
KickMayer is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 07:54   #336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
...
So yeah, if you want sep bugged accounts, you ain't gonna be able to go to the new maps
you could go to the new maps but you could not fullfill the missions to get the new Laser.
Relluem is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 11:04   #337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
impossible to buy this bot ... paypal doesn't work. You can not just come and buy... you guys CRAZY ! to buy your product need to do a lot of hard things.. to get registration in pp for example... disappointed...

help me to spent 15 euro LMAO
eddie.g is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 11:24   #338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie.g View Post
impossible to buy this bot ... paypal doesn't work. You can not just come and buy... you guys CRAZY ! to buy your product need to do a lot of hard things.. to get registration in pp for example... disappointed...

help me to spent 15 euro LMAO
I think it depends on where you live. I live in the US and it takes like 1 minute to create a new paypal and buy stuff. HMU if you need help just registering on paypal. Also make sure paypal supports the country you're living in.
islandnull is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 11:30   #339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
PayPal wrote:
We can't complete your payment at this time. Please return to the merchant and use their regular checkout.
eddie.g is offline  
Old Yesterday, 17:57   #340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys, i started using Vertex like a week ago, but i have a question.
What settings and confs/ships are you guys using? im making like 6-7k uri per hour npc killing on almoust UFE
Thats not much is it ?
arpinho is offline  
Old Today, 13:30   #341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpinho View Post
Hey guys, i started using Vertex like a week ago, but i have a question.
What settings and confs/ships are you guys using? im making like 6-7k uri per hour npc killing on almoust UFE
Thats not much is it ?
What map? What ammo? We need more info.


OllieTM is offline  
Reply



« [Release]Nanobot Background | New Private Server »

Similar Threads
Vertex Bot Has been released (just like dob)
05/13/2018 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hi Vertex bot has been released :) http://prntscr.com/jh2oho Join the discord : https://discord.gg/xWyKfws Vertex site : https://vertex-tools.space/ Bonge<> made this and not me :)
[Selling] Vertex Bot Has been released (just like dob)
05/12/2018 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Vertex bot has been released http://prntscr.com/jh2oho Join the discord : https://discord.gg/xWyKfws Vertex site : https://vertex-tools.space/ Bonge<> made this and not me
Release of the Vertex Bot ?
05/12/2018 - DarkOrbit - 26 Replies
Does anybody know when the Vertex BOT will be published ?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.