Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vertex Bot

Discussion on [Release] Vertex Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/19/2020, 02:01   #661

elite*gold: 0
Npc !

Collecting boxes will makes u get diminished rewards very fast and u will get nothing in approx. 3hours
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2020, 07:58   #662

Thank toi !

I am lvl25, full full account.

Which NPC should I kill and which maps?

Can I also have NPC collect and kill at the same time is it okay or just NPC?

Knowing that I bought the x2 pack to collect for a 6 month period
Old 09/19/2020, 09:02   #663

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1300 View Post
Thank toi !

I am lvl25, full full account.

Which NPC should I kill and which maps?

Can I also have NPC collect and kill at the same time is it okay or just NPC?

Knowing that I bought the x2 pack to collect for a 6 month period

I didnt played / botted for a long time, but started again 2 days ago. So actually, collecting Palladium gives an average worth of 12.000 Uri / hour. Otherwise, Im currently botting 5-2, which gives me around 5.500 Uri / hour with only credits ammo. There are some bot hunters on 5-3, so it's not always possible to collect there.

Edit: And as I can see, a lot of high ranked ships are also botting 5-2 ( like colonel or even 3 Stars ) So It seems to be a good choice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2020, 11:59   #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfektionTM View Post
I didnt played / botted for a long time, but started again 2 days ago. So actually, collecting Palladium gives an average worth of 12.000 Uri / hour. Otherwise, Im currently botting 5-2, which gives me around 5.500 Uri / hour with only credits ammo. There are some bot hunters on 5-3, so it's not always possible to collect there.

Edit: And as I can see, a lot of high ranked ships are also botting 5-2 ( like colonel or even 3 Stars ) So It seems to be a good choice.

Thanks for your answers, you kill which NPC for maximum Uriduim report? You also chose to collect + shoot NPCs?
Old 09/19/2020, 19:02   #665

Quote:
Thanks for your answers, you kill which NPC for maximum Uriduim report? You also chose to collect + shoot NPCs?
Everything on 5-2 expect uber ofc. And there's nothing to collect
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2020, 02:16   #666

Hello,

I have a problem after having set everything to the bot I start and I have a message:

I do not understand help me please!

A keyboard shortcut for one of the drone formations selected in your vessel settings is not configured
Old 09/23/2020, 02:47   #667

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Hello,

I have a problem after having set everything to the bot I start and I have a message:

I do not understand help me please!

A keyboard shortcut for one of the drone formations selected in your vessel settings is not configured
Hi,

You need to add the formation with you'r keyboard shortcut on the bot here :

Just put the formation what you want to use on the game on you'r "shortcut bar" for exemple put the "Wheel" formation on first slot on the bar (normaly it's "&" for use the first slot) and on the bot click on "add" type on the keyboard shortcut where the drone formation is and select the name on the formation on the list and add it.

I hope this screenshot will help you
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2020, 04:14   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalyAbsolut View Post
Hi,

You need to add the formation with you'r keyboard shortcut on the bot here :

Just put the formation what you want to use on the game on you'r "shortcut bar" for exemple put the "Wheel" formation on first slot on the bar (normaly it's "&" for use the first slot) and on the bot click on "add" type on the keyboard shortcut where the drone formation is and select the name on the formation on the list and add it.

I hope this screenshot will help you
I had already configured as you said unfortunately and its not working ... Thanks anyway!
Old 09/24/2020, 16:47   #669

SCREEN (KEY IN GAME + SLOT) :

SCREEN (BOT CONFIG KEY) :

Message error : A keyboard shortcut for one of the drone formations selected in your vessel settings is not configured

Hello,

I still have the following message while I have looked at my shortcuts in the game and I have the same on the bot and its always telling me the same error message!

How to do it please? Already 2 days of license lost ...

PLEASE HELP ME !
Old 09/24/2020, 17:16   #670

Quote:
SCREEN (KEY IN GAME + SLOT) :

SCREEN (BOT CONFIG KEY) :

Message error : A keyboard shortcut for one of the drone formations selected in your vessel settings is not configured

Hello,

I still have the following message while I have looked at my shortcuts in the game and I have the same on the bot and its always telling me the same error message!

How to do it please? Already 2 days of license lost ...

PLEASE HELP ME !

U need to set up ur diamond & ring formation too if you are using them
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2020, 15:02   #671

Thank you after following your advice it works well !!! Now I have a second problem that's all that remains to be resolved, I have to configure every 90 minutes to restart the client, except that it blocks the bot every time it restarts the client and when I look at the game window it remains on the page where you have to click on "START" to then arrive on the card and it remains to freeze like that without connecting to the card so I have to put 0 restart but I'm afraid it will bug afterwards a long time ... I also checked if it was in the click box actually it is .. Anyone with the solutions? Please help me !
Old 09/26/2020, 00:52   #672

Quote:
Thank you after following your advice it works well !!! Now I have a second problem that's all that remains to be resolved, I have to configure every 90 minutes to restart the client, except that it blocks the bot every time it restarts the client and when I look at the game window it remains on the page where you have to click on "START" to then arrive on the card and it remains to freeze like that without connecting to the card so I have to put 0 restart but I'm afraid it will bug afterwards a long time ... I also checked if it was in the click box actually it is .. Anyone with the solutions? Please help me !
In the game go to settings then gameplay and enable log into client automatically
Old 09/26/2020, 21:09   #673

Can somebody explain how the Cubikon mode works and suggest me configs/ships/pet gear/drone formation to use?
Old 09/28/2020, 13:32   #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinerGammler View Post
Can somebody explain how the Cubikon mode works and suggest me configs/ships/pet gear/drone formation to use?
I do that with drill 10 shields x4 and sab when npc shield is above than 10%
promerium on lasers and double boosted dmg
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2020, 15:18   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by goshet096 View Post
I do that with drill 10 shields x4 and sab when npc shield is above than 10%
promerium on lasers and double boosted dmg
how much do you get /hour?