Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vertex In-Game Tool

Discussion on [Release] Vertex In-Game Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,307
Post [Release] Vertex In-Game Tool

Vertex Tool

Hey guys. I've lately been working on some new stuff for Darkorbit. This new release is an in-game tool with various features that can prove helpful while playing the game.

These are the current features:
  • Built-in resizable and clickable minimap
  • Show target's HP/Shield/Nanohull
  • Mark enemy and friendly players on the minimap
  • Show selected types of NPCs and collectables
  • Action keys (Combine key combinations under a single hotkey)
  • Custom event system (Press certain keys in different scenarios)
  • RSB Changer
  • Auto targeting for NPCs and players
  • Autolock priority
  • Autolock only targets that are attacked by a specific user
  • Whitelisting of players/clans
    - Prevent targeting friendly users and ability to see who are friendly and who are not
  • Show total amount of NPCs, useful in Galaxy Gates
  • Diplomacy feature (Replacing the Radar CPU)

Preview:
Gallery 1

Videos
Thanks to for these!

How does it work?
This tool does not work with packets like a packet bot and it does also not modify any game files. This tool is based on a new 'technology' or what you'd call it, which I've developed and is something that has never been used for any tool/bot before. I will not go into details on how it works, but I can say that it 'simply' injects some code into the browser with which you are playing the game, and that way it can retrieve data about what is going on in the game. Any input for the game is sent via actual mouse/keyboard events. And as it all works on a native level it is certainly not something that can easily be detected directly via Flash, if at all, which technically makes this tool very safe. The tool has been tested for 3+ months so far with no bans.

Although all my other tools have been free, I have decided this will not be. There are currently no trial tests but that might come in the future.
More information and prices can be found on this website:

Feel free to join our Discord too, here you can ask questions, get support etc.
Thanks
26 Users
Old 02/21/2018, 23:32   #2

elite*gold: 26
safe?
Can I be banned?
Old 02/21/2018, 23:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
safe?
Can I be banned?
I've added an additional paragraph for people with this question. Decide for yourself.
Old 02/21/2018, 23:48   #4

elite*gold: 490
On your website, I saw vertex bot <work in progres> it will be pixelbot?
Old 02/21/2018, 23:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
On your website, I saw vertex bot <work in progres> it will be pixelbot?
No, it will work the same way as this tool does. It will have to run the game in a browser, so it wont have the same capabilities of a packet bot, but theoretically it can be just as efficient :-)
Old 02/22/2018, 03:28   #6

This is cliker or packet bot?
Old 02/22/2018, 04:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemec_ua View Post
This is cliker or packet bot?
Just read the paragraph under the preview.

In short and according to Bonge words and from what I understood , no it is not a packet bot or a fully clicker.It is built on a new technology.
Old 02/22/2018, 07:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar26 View Post
Just read the paragraph under the preview.

In short and according to Bonge words and from what I understood , no it is not a packet bot or a fully clicker.It is built on a new technology.

Its not even bot lul
Old 02/22/2018, 07:54   #9

elite*gold: 319
are you a *** ?
Old 02/22/2018, 08:27   #10

elite*gold: 2
nice broo <3
Old 02/22/2018, 12:41   #11

I bet it works with java scripts. An the bot that's gonna be in progress is nothing new. Freshek made toshinou the same way. I think it's safe and since freshek made his bot free and opensource you can just improve his work by adding flee from enemy and auto reconnect. Nice work and good luck
Old 02/22/2018, 13:23   #12

free trial not work ?
Old 02/22/2018, 15:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do-Repo View Post
I bet it works with java scripts. An the bot that's gonna be in progress is nothing new. Freshek made toshinou the same way. I think it's safe and since freshek made his bot free and opensource you can just improve his work by adding flee from enemy and auto reconnect.
Nice work and good luck
No it doesn't work with JS:
Quote:
it does also not modify any game files.
Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusab65 View Post
free trial not work ?
There's no trial yet but I'm thinking of a way to add that.
Old 02/22/2018, 16:59   #14

elite*gold: 26
I do not want you to see this message as a criticism or a faith of your work, I greatly appreciate your work and am a follower of your tools.
I do not think it's a really relevant tool, maybe it's good for beginners.
seek NPC and Resources is only to use procolo PET.
But still thank you for all your dedication to its incredibly great and functional tools for beginners.
I think the value to be paid by the tool is high compared to what it is offering.
this is just my opinion as a beginner who can not pay much for reasons of my country's exchange taxes.
Old 02/22/2018, 17:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
I do not want you to see this message as a criticism or a faith of your work, I greatly appreciate your work and am a follower of your tools.
I do not think it's a really relevant tool, maybe it's good for beginners.
seek NPC and Resources is only to use procolo PET.
But still thank you for all your dedication to its incredibly great and functional tools for beginners.
I think the value to be paid by the tool is high compared to what it is offering.
this is just my opinion as a beginner who can not pay much for reasons of my country's exchange taxes.
Thank you. Yup, I understand, that's perfectly alright :-) Nobody has to buy it if they think it's too expensive, or they can wait for the bot release if they don't think they get enough for the current price. I never intended this to be used by the majority, otherwise it'd have been free.
Thanks
2 Users