Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Portal Bug

Old   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrouy View Post
You are wrong. I jumped in secret map like 5 times using this bug (it was like a week ago). Maybe it didnt work in December but now it should
I was talking about jumping the portal from x-2 to x-1 and then using the Jump CPU exactly after pressing normal jump button (j is default). I wasn't talking about jumping into ??? in normal conditions.

I'm currently in the secret map but I have entered using jumps of the CPU not spamming portal jump then jump cpu so I can get moved out from the map, haha.

Even if you jump and you get hit by a Uber Protegit you will still be moved back to the portal because that is not a PVP zone so you can jump while under attack if is NPC or a player.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by concon21 View Post
g÷nderdim ÷zelden mesaj
bana birsey gelmedi - yeniden dene

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sή°wy View Post
I was talking about jumping the portal from x-2 to x-1 and then using the Jump CPU exactly after pressing normal jump button (j is default). I wasn't talking about jumping into ??? in normal conditions.

I'm currently in the secret map but I have entered using jumps of the CPU not spamming portal jump then jump cpu so I can get moved out from the map, haha.

Even if you jump and you get hit by a Uber Protegit you will still be moved back to the portal because that is not a PVP zone so you can jump while under attack if is NPC or a player.
Lol me too. I've written that I jumped USING THIS BUG. I asked some guys seems like it is random or smth like this. Need to test but its takes a lot of time. I have an idea that if u were attacked then u will not back to default maps. But Iam not sure

Tags
bug darkorbit portal jump